• >>>
United States

c
f22ab7c1-89f8-4e66-abc7-acb8354978f4.png
2019-7-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for sharing this amazing shot with us! Nicely done.
2019-7-10
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

thx    : )
2019-7-10
Use props
Sick Dog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 7-10 08:33
I had an issue w/ a Day shot where the Diversity was malfunctioning and I lost feed.  I checked the logs and nothing was wrong.  Also close-by the drone I had control when it did come back : ) but the DJI app couldn't find the drone until I restarted the transmitter.  I was adjusting the antennas while it was for out so it confused the system.  This also happened when I was trying to fly closer to the Status of Liberty but it came back and I kept flying.  Can you guys look at it so it doesn't diversify malfunction and we lose feed completely?  It switched, then switched again, then switched again, then switched again, then kept switching then froze with AC disconnected.  The logs took at least 30 seconds to 1 minute for the RTH request to push through if not more.  It was quite scary but I could hear the drone!  It kept saying AC disconnected then it's back then it kept doing this.  I thought someone shot it down w/ a laser or something!!  Losing feed out of the blue is the scariest thing but the RTH feature does work.

Flying a drone is illegal by the Statue of Liberty that area has been a restricted No Fly Zone since Oct 2017, you just keep proving yourself a complete idiot and  showing your incompetence as a drone pilot. You're lucky the drone didn't drop out of the sky.
Nothing was malfunctioning.
2019-7-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

I had an issue w/ a Day shot where the Diversity was malfunctioning and I lost feed.  I checked the logs and nothing was wrong.  Also close-by the drone I had control when it did come back : ) but the DJI app couldn't find the drone until I restarted the transmitter.  I was adjusting the antennas while it was for out so it confused the system.  This also happened when I was trying to fly closer to the Status of Liberty but it came back and I kept flying.  Can you guys look at it so it doesn't diversify malfunction and we lose feed completely?  It switched, then switched again, then switched again, then switched again, then kept switching then froze with AC disconnected.  The logs took at least 30 seconds to 1 minute for the RTH request to push through if not more.  It was quite scary but I could hear the drone!  It kept saying AC disconnected then it's back then it kept doing this.  I thought someone shot it down w/ a laser or something!!  Losing feed out of the blue is the scariest thing but the RTH feature does work.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I would like to ask if you've managed to fly the drone in a different environment wherein there are no possible interferences? You may re-link the RC and the aircraft then ensure that the firmware is up to date to prevent the disconnection matter. Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-10
Use props
Mark Weiss
lvl.4
United States

Flying a drone at 1700' altitude in the USA is a violation of FAA rules. Flying over NYC is a violation of no fly zones covering the city. Yes, it is an impressive set of images, but if I were you, I'd keep them private before someone in the government tracks down their origin.
2019-7-10
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sick Dog Posted at 7-10 09:23
Flying a drone is illegal by the Statue of Liberty that area has been a restricted No Fly Zone since Oct 2017, you just keep proving yourself a complete idiot and  showing your incompetence as a drone pilot. You're lucky the drone didn't drop out of the sky.
Nothing was malfunctioning.

You can't fly into the Statue of Liberty as it's red.   The job I had was deep in east NY for a community at 400ft looking down at the property during the Day time.
2019-7-10
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

clear c
2019-7-10
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-10 12:41
Who said I flew it though.

You seemed to indicate you flew it by deleting the video or photo. It shouldn’t matter though if the drone is registered in your name and it will be transmitting identifying information.
2019-7-10
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aardvark Posted at 7-10 13:03
You seemed to indicate you flew it by deleting the video or photo. It shouldn’t matter though if the drone is registered in your name and it will be transmitting identifying information.

I've indicated nothing.  I do have friends in real-life you know.
2019-7-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was wondering where the pic was, but after reading this I know why it disappeared
2019-7-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-10 13:36
I've indicated nothing.  I do have friends in real-life you know.

I do have friends in real-life you know.
Maybe you do, maybe you don't, maybe they are imaginary.
But why are you telling us?
What has that got to do with anything?
2019-7-10
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 7-10 22:32
I do have friends in real-life you know.
Maybe you do, maybe you don't, maybe they are imaginary.
But why are you telling us?

I’ll put my hand up to that one, I’m using an iPad instead of PC and had inadvertently clicked on AntDX316 ‘friend’ button when holding device, I then cancelled that at soonest opportunity.

2019-7-10
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aardvark Posted at 7-10 22:54
I’ll put my hand up to that one, I’m using an iPad instead of PC and had inadvertently clicked on AntDX316 ‘friend’ button when holding device, I then cancelled that at soonest opportunity.

clear clear
2019-7-11
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

clear clear
2019-7-11
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you for the reply, I’m pleased that cleared things up.
2019-7-11
Use props
ATJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17736 ft
United States

Aardvark Posted at 7-11 02:44
Thank you for the reply, I’m pleased that cleared things up.

If you really want to see how many FAA rules this guy has broken, go on his website (elitecaptures7.com it's on his avatar). He shouldn't be to hard to find.
2019-7-11
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ATJ Posted at 7-11 03:34
If you really want to see how many FAA rules this guy has broken, go on his website (elitecaptures7.com it's on his avatar). He shouldn't be to hard to find.

Who says the pictures are from me, you?
2019-7-11
Use props
ATJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17736 ft
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 7-11 05:06
Who says the pictures are from me, you?

Are you not advertising pictures that you have taken with your drone? Then you are.

OR is you website fictitious too?
2019-7-11
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome! Nice work
2019-7-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Why post a pic you took on land with a conventional camera?   How is that relevant to this forum?   
2019-7-11
Use props
Sick Dog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

2019-7-11
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Sick Dog Posted at 7-11 16:04

There is so much wrong with all that, it is hard to know where to start.? But a good start would be to point out the Phantom series does not have diversity reception. On, and 'shot it down with a laser', WTF??
2019-7-11
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Geebax Posted at 7-11 18:45
There is so much wrong with all that, it is hard to know where to start.? But a good start would be to point out the Phantom series does not have diversity reception. On, and 'shot it down with a laser', WTF??

Thing is, ants are very difficult to exterminate ... I have a colony of them in my garden. No matter what I do they're back every spring, busy as usual destroying my tomatoes. It's a plague ...
2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
2019-7-11
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 7-11 19:11
Thing is, ants are very difficult to exterminate  ... I have a colony of them in my garden. No matter what I do they're back every spring, busy as usual destroying my tomatoes. It's a plague ...

Yeah, we have them all around the house, plus nasty termites. And there is a hose connection going under the house slab at one corner where you can supposedly inject nasty chemicals.
2019-7-11
Use props
Antdx316s Karma
lvl.1

United States

I plan on sending this to FAA unless anyone BESIDES Anthony Abelardo, has any objections?
2020-5-7
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

Antdx316s Karma Posted at 5-7 07:06
I plan on sending this to FAA unless anyone BESIDES Anthony *******, has any objections?

Why would you be doing this? Looks nothing like a drone shot to me?

Why hide, didnt have the nuts to use your original username?
Did you create a profile just so you could belittle someones privacy, if he wanted his surname used on the forum, he would have used it himself. Do you really plan on reporting to the FAA, i mean, why post the full name, or is that so that someone else might do it? It only takes one report for an investigation.

I dont just plan on, i have already reported you, lets just hope you didnt have the sense to use VPN and your IP's match across your multiple usernames ;)

Sad, very sad
2020-5-7
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Bashy Posted at 5-7 17:26

Think about it, why does he use a similar name and also know the full name of the poster? Perhaps because it is that same poster creating a new alias? This is just the dopey sort of thing he would do.
2020-5-7
Use props
Antdx316s Karma
lvl.1

United States

or....I can google, the user name is an inside reference, and I am a spiteful person.
seriously before you post google their username. facebook, twitter, drone related stuff, name, and about about 3 clicks away from an address/SSN.
thanks for not objecting.
2020-5-7
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

On first impressions, I share your train of thought and to me, it looks like standard camera/tripod low level shot.

Possibly taken from Liberty State Park on one of the piers.
2020-5-8
Use props
Antdx316s Karma
lvl.1

United States

take anything the OP has shown or said out. picture was changed and OP's posts white washed (edited). read the quotes.
guy's a grade A "genius"(sarcasm). anyone with half a brain can find him, and follow what was really said.
don't even need to use "the net's archives"(there's sites that snapshot the net) to read the original.

PSA: remember once it's posted it's almost impossible to remove from the net.
2020-5-8
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Antdx316s Karma Posted at 5-8 04:23
take anything the OP has shown or said out. picture was changed and OP's posts white washed (edited). read the quotes.
guy's a grade A "genius"(sarcasm). anyone with half a brain can find him, and follow what was really said.
don't even need to use "the net's archives"(there's sites that snapshot the net) to read the original.

It's good to see you are alive and well, Nevris. edited: not.

Well, I've just read what you've posted higher up and filed a Police report that I can pursue for all kinds of things you may do but if nothing turns of it I will let it slide.  I've already contacted DayBreak and they are ready to work with me and the Police.  No one is as obsessed as you are because you cannot take me and my outfit down so you find other illegal ways to do it.  Who knows what other kinds of activities you have been doing.  The Police would like to know.  Also, Nova has told me things about you too.
2020-5-8
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

He has a great obsession in other areas too that people have told me.  I'm his latest one but little does he know I have means of taking him down unlike everybody else who doesn't care.  No one is As obsessed as this guy that I've met anywhere, No one.  He is the Only one.  Allowing to talk to him in my Leader chat was a big mistake but he did give good advice.  This is why a hierarchy has to be established.  To keep crazy people out.  DayBreak knows he is crazy and keeping the logs.

I still remember when I saw his name in Sanctuary the first time and /outfit invited him.  Worst mistake for his own well-being.

DJI, you know me, can you keep records on this guy for me just incase a subpoena is issued?  The more information he has spread out the easier he is to pin point and make a complete case over.

To Nevris (His Discord name and Planetside 2 name):
But, in all honesty, to actually be obsessed at someone else online means you've been hurt inside.  With that said, I feel bad and would like to make ends meet otherwise it will just be a never ending struggle.  You weren't the only one that was banned.  There were other members giving me the same issues that made their own outfit w/o issue.  I still communicate w/ them and everything is good.  Only the Real crazy people obsess like this and you should be in a mental hospital so if you want to keep obsessing with me more you will be involuntarily confined and charged with other kinds of illegal activity.  As I've said, people have told me about you and I have the recordings.  Just move on or try to make ends meet as I'm willing to do so as you've been helpful to me in the past.  To start, you can be charged with having Windows without Activation.  Remember when I asked you why you don't just buy a key, or I buy you a key, and you said you don't want to give any money to Microsoft?  If you think this is only going to be one-sided, you must be mistaken, Very mistaken.  Let me see more of your obsessions scattered online and I will be happily reporting all updates to the detectives I'm working with at my Local PD.  They know me there personally.  Really, you want to take my SSN and address now?  Lots of people know me.  I'm not unknown like you who goes to the darkweb as you've stated.  I don't lurk in the shadows knowing a lot about technology and nothing else.  I actually have a life.  Hopefully, they can bust you with all the darkweb s* you do which will make it even more of a mission to come to your house.  I don't think you can hide everything.  They will also find all the other things you've been doing with other people, not just with me.
2020-5-8
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Don't think you can't be tracked Nevris.
https://security.stackexchange.c ... ed-when-using-a-vpn
VPN.png
2020-5-8
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I apologize if anyone is affected negatively.  If he wants to obsess I don't mind as long it's nothing negative.  This is dumb.  I need to go back to 3D printing and other real-life activities.
2020-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules