Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Filter comparison? Freewell vs PolarPro?
1569 2 2019-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dakar Enduro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1451841 ft
Mauritania

Hi.

Was wondering if anyone has both Freewell and PolarPro filters for a direct side by side comparison?  If not i might order a set of PolarPro to see for myself.

I bought a 6 pack of Freewell filters ranging from ND4 to 64, polarized and non. .for like 1/4 the cost of the same from PolarPro.  I'm not a commercial photographer so I am on a budget!

The ones i bought are FREEWELL FILTERS

I am just curious whether I would really be able to tell the difference.  Especially at my usual filming resolution of 1080p.  ??

I am quite satisfied with these filters so far.  They screw on tight.  Knurled rings to help rotate the polarizing.  Aluminum.  No blemishes or marks in any of my photos or videos...

Let.me know!  Thanks.  

2019-7-10
Use props
Dakar Enduro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1451841 ft
Mauritania

Disregard everyone. As pointed out to me on another forum, some good comparison reviews on YouTube already.  Seems like the Freewell are a good budget option!

Sorry I should have checked YouTube first!
2019-7-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dakar Enduro Posted at 7-10 10:56
Disregard everyone. As pointed out to me on another forum, some good comparison reviews on YouTube already.  Seems like the Freewell are a good budget option!

Sorry I should have checked YouTube first!

Hi, we're glad to know that you've found the best feedback and reference that you may need in regards to these two types of filters. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules