1439 3 2019-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI4Survey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6484478 ft
Australia

Hey all,

Has anyone trialled the P4RTK running a controller with IOS device?

GSPro has vaguely suggested that they have introduced compatability for the P4RTK.

But I don't really want to switch controllers if it is not working yet.

Cheers,
2019-7-10
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's been suggested that one could do that but I haven't seen any success stories reported.

On a slightly related note, I recently got an M210 V2 and I'm very impressed with how the Cendence controller comes with a CrystalSky but it is not permanently integrated- it has a USB-C connector embedded in a robust locking mount that can be removed and replaced with a mobile device holder clamp that locks into the same base. There is a USB port in the base for a cable to plug into the mobile device.  Wish they'd done that with the P4RTK controller as well.
2019-7-10
Use props
DJI4Survey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6484478 ft
Australia

That is a nice feature.  How is the intergration with the D-RTK Base for mapping?

Can you access the GSR app for mapping?
2019-7-10
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still early days, haven't tried to use the Cendence with the D-RTK 2. Just getting things tested out with the M210 V2, which is not an RTK version. The CrystalSky came w/ DJI Pilot and DJI Go 4 installed, but not GSRTK. Pilot has a rudimentary autonomous flight/mapping mode.

I did manage to sideload Pix4D Capture only to find that it does not support the M200 V2 series yet.

Looking into UgCS as well, just to have more options...

2019-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules