Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Find controller serial number in DJI GO?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhotoMu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122001 ft
United States

So I recently lost my controller (long story)... But I'm curious if the DJI go software contains a serial number or any other identifying information for my controller. If I were to find a controller on eBay or Craigslist, could I look for a serial number to determine if it is mine?  I did not ever write down the serial number but I was wondering if there was some other identifiable characteristic that I could find in my software or elsewhere.  Thanks!
2019-7-11
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you have the original box it might be worth checking to see if the controller's serial number is on a label on the out side of the the box. It is on the the box of my P3
2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about what happened to your remote controller. The DJI Go 4 app could provide the serial number of your remote and aircraft when it's connected. However, I'm afraid that this information will no longer appear if the DJI Go 4 app is not connected to the unit, therefore, the serial number can't be determined. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-7-11
Use props
myuziq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 273445 ft
United States

Yes, I wish this was available in DJI Go 4 App - this function is available in DJI Fly app.  It makes no sense it's not for DJI Go 4.  
My issue is that I don't have the original box, and I can see the serial number within the battery compartment but I can't tell if some of the letters are 0 or O.  
2022-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules