15363 20 2019-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Come Get your Action now as low as 0% APR financing and start your own vlog!

We are pleased to announce that DJI has partnered with Affirm to provide 0% APR financing over 3/6 months for all qualified customers applying from Jun 28-Sep 28, 2019 (EST). For example, you could buy a Osmo Action for $349, and pay $117/month for 3-months with 0% APR. A down payment may be required.
1.jpg
Those who do not qualify can still be eligible for receive rates from 10-30% APR over 3, 6, or 12 months. In this case, you could buy a Osmo Action for $349, and pay $31/month for 12-months with 10% APR. A down payment may be required.

How does financing through Affirm Work?
40252B3B-19D0-34AF-29CF-B9D45E294F67.png

Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.

If you meet any difficult during the payment, CLICK HERE to share with us.
2019-7-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I usually save money first and then buy stuff....
2019-7-12
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 797913 ft
United States

A LOT OF BAD REVIEWS for this credit agency on Credit Karma.  Use with discretion.  Many of the customers said that Affirm Credit USE TO BE a good credit service that went south and are now more problems than they were in previous years.  Again, DO YOUR HOMEWORK before you seek credit through an unknown agency.
2019-7-13
Use props
Drago flyer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I know this is not the place but as I am unable to post anywhere I have chosen this little post. I have just bought new pro and can not charge the batteries. I have left them on all night so cant be in hibernation mode. Please direct me to how to post in proper place or help me charge thank you
2019-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Drago flyer Posted at 7-13 22:55
I know this is not the place but as I am unable to post anywhere I have chosen this little post. I have just bought new pro and can not charge the batteries. I have left them on all night so cant be in hibernation mode. Please direct me to how to post in proper place or help me charge thank you

Hi there, the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~20 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts, please kindly note and understand.
As for the battery charge, just to verify, do you use the original charger? May I have a short video of your operation for double check? Thanks in advance!
2019-7-14
Use props
Drago flyer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 7-14 23:26
Hi there, the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~20 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts, please kindly note and understand.
As for the battery charge, just to verify, do you use the original charger? May I have a short video of your operation for double check? Thanks in advance!

Hi. I do note and understand however what is the point in doing that if a new user has a problem. How would he or she make enquiries other than the way i have. Yes i use the original charger. I will send a video this evening when i try to charge again. Thank you
2019-7-15
Use props
Drago flyer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 7-14 23:26

Hi i cant upload a video as you do not support mp4 so i have posted pictures. The single led flashes and that is it.
20190715_193323.jpg
20190715_193253.jpg
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Drago flyer Posted at 7-15 10:34
Hi i cant upload a video as you do not support mp4 so i have posted pictures. The single led flashes and that is it.

Thanks for getting back to us. Just to verify, does this appear only in one battery or all batteries? If it is the latter, I'm sorry that you may send all batteries and charger for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Sorry about that.
2019-7-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Easier way to get on the ladder
2019-7-16
Use props
Drago flyer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 7-15 23:18
Thanks for getting back to us. Just to verify, does this appear only in one battery or all batteries? If it is the latter, I'm sorry that you may send all batteries and charger for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Sorry about that.

Its all the batteries. Ill just send the drone back. Shouldnt have this issue really. I thought i would upgrade from my bebop 2. But hey ho. I got that out the box and away i went lol. Thanks for your help.
2019-7-16
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 7-12 11:58

I usually save money but have unauthorized charges negating that first aspect.
2019-7-16
Use props
Darth SHO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 568570 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have financed a couple of items through Affirm with no problems. The service and the app are great!
I do usually pay the loan off right away, and I have never paid a penalty, ever.
2019-7-16
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

No great to buy stuff with the money that you don't have
2019-7-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Drago flyer Posted at 7-16 01:17
Its all the batteries. Ill just send the drone back. Shouldnt have this issue really. I thought i would upgrade from my bebop 2. But hey ho. I got that out the box and away i went lol. Thanks for your help.

Sorry about that. Please kindly provide us with your case number once you got it, we'll keep following up.
2019-7-17
Use props
Shervin Koushan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196037 ft
Norway

Interesting prospect
2019-7-22
Use props
Kollumelis
New

Ukraine

Thanks you!
2019-7-22
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 7-12 11:58

Which explains you only having 2 pieces of equipment but your pano shots are amazing.
2019-7-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 7-22 19:29
Which explains you only having 2 pieces of equipment but your pano shots are amazing.

Hahahahahahahaha.

That is one of the reasons yes!

2019-7-22
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drago flyer Posted at 7-15 10:34

Try another socket for charging, it is possible the shaver socket cannot supply sufficient power for the charger to work well.
2019-7-23
Use props
johnnparry55
lvl.1

United States

Drago flyer Posted at 2019-7-15 10:34

Customer support will help you with such problems. I understand that a lot of time has passed, but suddenly someone has similar urgent problems.
2020-10-30
Use props
fans54f564ef
lvl.1

United States

johnnparry55 Posted at 10-30 05:20
Customer support will help you with such problems. I understand that a lot of time has passed, but suddenly someone has similar urgent problems.

How can I contact to their customer support? Do you have a number or something?
2020-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules