2682 3 2019-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michaelDup
lvl.1
France

Hello,

I have few questions with the osmo action :

I. when do you plan to launch accessories for underwtarer fan like me ! : Dome, red filters and a diving box ?
II. Can I buy a dome that is suitable for gopro and use it for the action cam ?

any advice will be welcome.

thank you
Michael

2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, other accessories for the Osmo Action hasn't released to our official online store and I'm afraid that we don't have information for the date when it would be available in our store. We do recommend paying on our official website for further updates. For additional information, third-party accessories are not tested by our engineers, therefore, we couldn't guarantee the outcome of using it. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-7-11
Use props
michaelDup
lvl.1
France

DJI Tony Posted at 7-11 08:42
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, other accessories for the Osmo Action hasn't released to our official online store and I'm afraid that we don't have information for the date when it would be available in our store. We do recommend paying on our official website for further updates. For additional information, third-party accessories are not tested by our engineers, therefore, we couldn't guarantee the outcome of using it. We do appreciate your understanding.

not  a good news ! I should take careof that before buy the product ... I will remember it for next time even the product itself is very good ...

regards,
Michael
2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

michaelDup Posted at 7-12 08:30
not  a good news ! I should take careof that before buy the product ... I will remember it for next time even the product itself is very good ...

regards,

We're sorry to know that you have felt this way with our DJI product. No worries, our valued DJI customers would be informed if other accessories will be available in the store for as long as the email as has been provided in the subscribe section in our official website. Please see the image below. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience.

2019-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules