4437 5 2019-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pauxier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have all the latest firmware/software versions. When I try to use the C1 and C2 buttons on the remote control they do not work. I got the C2 button to work one time for camera settings and now that is dead as well.  I wonder if any one else is even flying this same combination?  I have the Ultra Bright and Mavic 2pro.
2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you've managed to use a mobile device to isolate the problem? If so, and the problem persists, this might be possible damage to the button of the remote controller. Please ensure that the firmware of your aircraft and RC are updated, however, if there will be no changes, kindly contact our support using the link below for a further evaluation of the unit. Thank you for your understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-7-11
Use props
Pauxier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-11 15:02
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you've managed to use a mobile device to isolate the problem? If so, and the problem persists, this might be possible damage to the button of the remote controller. Please ensure that the firmware of your aircraft and RC are updated, however, if there will be no changes, kindly contact our support using the link below for a further evaluation of the unit. Thank you for your understanding.

www.dji.com/support

I have used a mobile device and the C1 and C2 buttons work perfectly. All firmware is updated however I am only able to go to DJI go4 version 4.3.16 on the CrystalSky
2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pauxier Posted at 7-12 07:13
I have used a mobile device and the C1 and C2 buttons work perfectly. All firmware is updated however I am only able to go to DJI go4 version 4.3.16 on the CrystalSky

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Have you tried to assign different function with these two customizable buttons with your Crystal Sky? Have you tried to restore factory settings or clear cache the application to see if there will be changes? Please sync the flight records and save important files prior to use the factory reset as it would erase the details inside the app. Thank you!
2019-7-16
Use props
Scangsx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1930095 ft

+1 Same problem since the latest firmware upgrade on my mavic pro (with my iphone and dji go app4)
2019-9-21
Use props
djiuser_NTf0zJQRXcZP
New

United Kingdom

Hi. Exact same problem on function buttons, iPhone 7, iPhone 6plus, iPad Pro,,,,all,since last upgrade,  happened after using quick shots.  C1 and c2 only beep not,action, reassigned functions and same result Ie beeps but no actual action implemented.  Reflashed firmware etc, changed app, deleted and reinstalled, other batteries etc but mavic  pro still not,working. Also tried with white DJI goggles and all,wok and link fine but with remote as principal remote function buttons still imperative.....please help!! Thanks. ....
2020-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules