Moment Anamorphic Lens
2529 12 2019-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1cb6718f
lvl.2
United States

Moment is making an anamorphic lens to fit on the Mavic Air 2. I don't have a Mavic, so I don't know how similar to the camera is to the Osmo Pocket's -- but, could the anamorphic lens also fit (or be made to fit) the Osmo Pocket?
2019-7-11
Use props
Smith Clarkson
lvl.1

India

I'm assuming you didn't keep it on the phone in your pocket so how was it whacking it on and off for speed? Love the idea of it but think I would just end up not using it as it's an extra step.
2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation from our valued customers who manage to use this particular lens to the Mavic Air. For a friendly reminder, please be cautious about using third-party accessories as this may damage your unit. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-11
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nah, it won't fit on the small gimble
2019-7-12
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

Moment is collect votes for making one for pocket.
There was other posting linked to this servay.
2019-7-12
Use props
Smith Clarkson
lvl.1

India

Nah, it won't fit on the small gimble
2019-7-12
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Smith Clarkson Posted at 7-12 16:43
Nah, it won't fit on the small gimble

Why so negative? So far Moment has delivered. I would kindly suggest people to think twice before commenting nonsense.
2019-7-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like a cool product though!
2019-7-14
Use props
djiuser_2hZ4uw6n3oyA
New

The Moment Anamorphic Lens is the holy grail of filmmaking. It makes your videos pop with yummy flares, that wide screen look, and true black bars on top and bottom. It makes video on your phone not look like cell phone footage...it looks like a movie. Designed with our premium glass, you get edge-to-edge clarity and true Anamorphic flare. Gotta get it.
2019-10-9
Use props
djiuser_YI5AwqeBLCkg
New

India

I’m thinking about ordering the moment anamorphic lens, but would want to use it with the ND filter adapter and variable ND filter.
2019-11-27
Use props
smithclarkson01
lvl.1

India

Smith Clarkson Posted at 2019-7-12 16:43
Nah, it won't fit on the small gimble

True.?? 9Apps VidMate VLC
2020-2-22
Use props
griffdude13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53507 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ulanzi has an anamorphic lens made for the Osmo Pocket for $40, however, I'm not quite sure of the quality of their lenses, so just be cautious. You might be able to find a review online somewhere.
2020-2-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I own a Mavic air and yes it’s pretty close gimbal , Pocket is slightly bigger, but I expect because of the difficulty of using this lens on something like MA makes much more sense to develop for pocket , nice one good job .
2020-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules