599 4 2019-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LiverpoolGaddster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19259 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

Not used my P4 in 12 months (bought a mavic air and MP2 so not used it).. got it ouyt today to charge and the RC was beeping continously.. Tried charging but it only flashes on the first white light

Spoke to DJI support and theyre quoteing £200 plus to replace the battery, is this correct??  can i buy the battery replacement myself?

Drone is now out of warranty

Hope you can help
2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. For clarification, you will receive the quotation of the repair once the damage assessment has been done with your remote controller in our facility and for additional information, DJI doesn't recommend fixing the DJI products by our customer's as this would reflect the warranty, however, the decision would still depend on our customers preferences. For you to have an idea about the repair amount, you may check the link below. Thank you for understanding.

https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry
2019-7-11
Use props
LiverpoolGaddster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19259 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-11 08:24
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. For clarification, you will receive the quotation of the repair once the damage assessment has been done with your remote controller in our facility and for additional information, DJI doesn't recommend fixing the DJI products by our customer's as this would reflect the warranty, however, the decision would still depend on our customers preferences. For you to have an idea about the repair amount, you may check the link below. Thank you for understanding.

https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry

Thanks, this clearly is a Battery issue in the remote controller, looks like a lot of people have this.  

What is the cost for a battery replacement in the controller, just so I know?  Thanks
2019-7-11
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Sweden

Youtube is your friend .... check out many videos on battery replacements
2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

LiverpoolGaddster Posted at 7-11 22:40
Thanks, this clearly is a Battery issue in the remote controller, looks like a lot of people have this.  

What is the cost for a battery replacement in the controller, just so I know?  Thanks

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. That would depend on the outcome of the damage assessment. After the damage assessment, you will receive a quotation for the repair of your remote controller. If the unit is out of the warranty, you could also consider sending this unit to our recommended service centers that may near your location. For further check, kindly click the link below. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2019-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules