Dji Support and Customer Service
1495 17 2019-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2275102 ft
United Kingdom

My recent experience with DJI customer support was and still is dreadfull, thats how people review it on Trustpilot.
Decent job DJI...

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/store.dji.com

2019-7-11
Use props
nilanjan118
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

Thanks for sharing.
2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Tomasz, thanks for providing me the flight records, sorry again for the unpleasant experience with us. Your case has been escalated to the higher level team for further follow-up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently.
2019-7-11
Use props
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-11 19:00
Hi Tomasz, thanks for providing me the flight records, sorry again for the unpleasant experience with us. Your case has been escalated to the higher level team for further follow-up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently.

Hey Mindy, thanks for reply. Little bird is alredy on the way to Holland. Third time in 4 months, lets see what they will come up with this time.
If it comes to patience it looks like I should be some tibetan monk because I cant imagine many people taking this as calm as I do.
Wish me luck and thank you for your help and involvment.
2019-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tomasz Laptas Posted at 7-12 07:34
Hey Mindy, thanks for reply. Little bird is alredy on the way to Holland. Third time in 4 months, lets see what they will come up with this time.
If it comes to patience it looks like I should be some tibetan monk because I cant imagine many people taking this as calm as I do.
Wish me luck and thank you for your help and involvment.

I see our supervisor has contacted you, hope it will be solved this time, sorry again for all the inconvenience caused.
2019-7-12
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32031 ft

Australia

Don't hold you breath on a DJI supervisor coming up with any solution, all they do is say the same thing, "send it to our service center"
2019-7-13
Use props
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
United Kingdom

RJB1 Posted at 7-13 14:49
Don't hold you breath on a DJI supervisor coming up with any solution, all they do is say the same thing, "send it to our service center"

This is so accurate.  
2019-7-13
Use props
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Another ,,happy'' customer: https://sparkpilots.com/threads/ ... tm_campaign=7-13-19
We need to spread the word about what this people do, its taking a p**s out of the customers.
2019-7-14
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

Can you believe it, they just deleted my last post exposing the Sparks inherent faults.
2019-7-14
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

Tomasz Laptas Posted at 7-14 02:25
Another ,,happy'' customer: https://sparkpilots.com/threads/what-did-i-do-to-deserve-this.14839/?utm_source=weekly_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=7-13-19
We need to spread the word about what this people do, its taking a p**s out of the customers.

I have a feeling that sparkpilots has some relationship with DJI too. i was banned from there because I was asking if someone in Melbourne australia would go by the DJI "service centre" because DJI refuse to allow you to talk to anyone there, or go there, which seems wrong. No other business I know refuses to allow you access to a place that is servicing your property. Someone got on my thread and started name calling and claiming DJI support was fantastic and that he goes to DJi service center all the time and that I was an idiot. Of course I called him one back and then the post is removed and I'm banned and he isn't.
2019-7-14
Use props
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-11 19:00

It looks like parcel was delivered on Monday morning to your service center, 1010am to be precise, progress status still says ,,to be received'. Also I have received email from the ,,supervisor'' that my Trustpilot review about you guys was not fair. This starting to be a real joke.
2019-7-17
Use props
Nidge
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Tomasz Laptas Posted at 7-17 22:37
It looks like parcel was delivered on Monday morning to your service center, 1010am to be precise, progress status still says ,,to be received'. Also I have received email from the ,,supervisor'' that my Trustpilot review about you guys was not fair. This starting to be a real joke.

Hi Tomasz

I read your Trustpilot review when you started this thread and I don’t see any deviation from what you’ve posted here, and personally I don’t see anything “unfair” in your expectations as to how DJI should respond to these issues.

It’s unfortunate for me to say this but due to my own experiences, and those similar to your own, I have kept my distance from any DJI products, current and future, until such a time that DJI improve their after-sales service and duration of product support.

There is no denying that when they’re working correctly DJI products are exceptional. But when these same products fail to receive adequate service, or their lifespan is artificially shortened due to premature loss of support, they no longer become financially viable to the average consumer.

All that being said I do sincerely hope, Tomasz, that DJI do the right thing by you and in doing so instils confidence for the rest of us in their products.

Regards

Nidge.
2019-7-18
Use props
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
United Kingdom

MODERATORS MOVED MY POST ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Recently I have shared my experience with Customer Service and my problems with Spark.
This morning I have shared an information that despite of confirmed delivery last Monday morning, my progress status still says ,,to be recieved".

Since the post was picked up by few member who recieved similar support ,it was MOVED.There was nothing rude or any unapropitate language, just shared opinions. Bad opinions.
Be aware who you are dealing with, DJI is a company who should be put in the spot for what the do to their customers.
There was nothing rude or any unapropitate language, just shared opinions. Bad opinions.
Be aware who you are dealing with, DJI is a company who should be put in the spot for what the do to their customers.

Also their supervisor from Holland named Stefan van den Berk send me this:

,,A small note aside, I see you have included a trust pilot review. I  understand why you do it, presumably to pressure us into certain action,  but believe me that this is moot. For multiple reasons. Every case is  different, what happened to him, is not what happened  to you, no matter how close the situations may be. With such complex  machines as these, no issue is exactly the same. Appearances may deceive as they say. The second  reason is that, logically, the people with good service got what they  expected and the people who have experienced a lesser experience will  tend to get vocal about this. This gives all  places on the internet a rather skewed impression. I do take everything  seriously, but to use it as a means for pressure just doesn't work with  this.''
There was nothing rude or any unapropitate language, just shared opinions. Bad opinions.
Be aware who you are dealing with, DJI is a company who should be put in the spot for what the do to their customers."

And please people, just google what kind of experience people are having with their customer support. Its just shocking!

2019-7-18
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Are you talking about this topic of you?

https://forum.dji.com/thread-193450-1-1.html

DJI is sorting topics .
In case it is the "missing" one and  you did start it under "Spark", it is now under "service"
2019-7-18
Use props
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
United Kingdom

S-e-ven Posted at 7-18 09:31
Are you talking about this topic of you?

https://forum.dji.com/thread-193450-1-1.html

Yes, why they would do that? Is it because less peolpe is visting that section?
2019-7-18
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

That is the new forum structure, methinks.
One mod sees it as spark related and does not touch it, another, perhaps, as a service thing.

I had that, too, that's it why I looked it up (on your profile page!)

So you may change your posts from "removing" to "moved it to" ;-)
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Tomasz, apologies but we do not remove the thread, it was filtered and moved to services section as it seems it has no technical concerns. I believe this was already escalated to a higher level of support for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-7-18
Use props
likhan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1398 ft
Netherlands

I cannot yet comment about support, as I cannot create a ticket yet due to points.
2019-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules