ActiveTrack not actually highlighting.
700 7 2019-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ColoradoWolf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 355719 ft

United Kingdom

Hi all, so recently I've bought a Dji mavic pro. Its all great however my one problem is that when I use activetrack, which I do allot on my DJI Spark, it just does not hightlight. I go to select the object it is to track however highlighting it does not select the object. The app is up to date and I believe the software on the drone is too.
Hopefully somebody can give me a hand here as it is extremely necessary for me.

Thanks all, Dan

2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify that during Active track, the subject can't be recognized? Please ensure that the subject can easily recognize by the aircraft and it's not moving while choosing the subject. You may refer to the screenshot below. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-7-11
Use props
ColoradoWolf
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-11 14:03
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify that during Active track, the subject can't be recognized? Please ensure that the subject can easily recognize by the aircraft and it's not moving while choosing the subject. You may refer to the screenshot below. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

[view_image]

Unfortunately it just doesn't recognize that i am selecting anything at all. the green selection box appears but doesn't recognize.
2019-7-11
Use props
ColoradoWolf
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Anybody got more help?
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ColoradoWolf Posted at 7-11 14:07
Unfortunately it just doesn't recognize that i am selecting anything at all. the green selection box appears but doesn't recognize.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application? Would it be possible if you could try to use a different mobile device to isolate the situation? Please ensure that the files are saved and flight records were synced if the application needs to be deleted. Kindly keep us posted. Thank you for cooperation.
2019-7-14
Use props
ColoradoWolf
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-14 13:41
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application? Would it be possible if you could try to use a different mobile device to isolate the situation? Please ensure that the files are saved and flight records were synced if the application needs to be deleted. Kindly keep us posted. Thank you for cooperation.

Well it works for the DJI spark, however not for the Mavic Pro
2019-7-16
Use props
ColoradoWolf
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-14 13:41

bump, can anybody help?
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ColoradoWolf Posted at 7-27 04:16
bump, can anybody help?

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Please try to send us a video showing this particular problem for further assistance. It's recommended to provide the firmware and application version as well as the mobile device. In addition, would it be possible if you could verify to us if you try to use different mobile devices? Thank you for cooperation.
2019-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules