1938 4 2019-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have to either disassemble the perfect balance to make it fit back in the box or lay it as it is..  Are there any other options?

Does anyone know where or how I can make my own foam cut-out box?
2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information and recommendations from our valued DJI members who owns the DJI Ronin S on how do they pack and transport there DJI Ronin S? Thank you for your support.
2019-7-12
Use props
Ulysses
lvl.4
Flight distance : 573310 ft
Brazil

On the original case. Works great for almost a year along with mine pelican cases carring the rest of the gear.
2019-7-12
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ulysses Posted at 7-12 12:31
On the original case. Works great for almost a year along with mine pelican cases carring the rest of the gear.

I've decided to lay it as it is on the floor of the vehicle.

Do you rebalance the weight positions every time you unpack?
The only thing I have to balance when I set it up is the place it attaches the bottom bracket to the gimbal.  : )

I've taken a couple pictures of the moon and will see how they come out tomorrow.
2019-7-12
Use props
Ulysses
lvl.4
Flight distance : 573310 ft
Brazil

If I take anything from its place, yes, I have to rebalance. Meaning, everytime I take it apart to put back in the case. Sometimes I leave it mounted when its the case and some of my colegues take it to location all the way holding it by hands so we dont have to loose time balancing it. But generally, if I change anything weightwise, I rebalance, or if I dismount it for carrying needs.
2019-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules