Mavic Air watered
703 3 2019-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Swimsalabim
New

Austria

Hello,
by taking shots for my upcoming book Islanddering.de I sank my drone due to strong interferences - is there a possibility to get a cheaper drone-only-solution ? I need a new DJI Mavic Air urgently because I have to finish my book just in time.
THX swimsalabim
2019-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Swimsalabim, sorry for your loss, unfortunately, Mavic Air Aircraft (Excludes Remote Controller and Battery Charger) is not available in our online store, you may check from other channels: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy or contact our support www.dji.com/support to see if it is possible to purchase one from our repair center.
2019-7-12
Use props
CD5589
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-12 00:06
Hi Swimsalabim, sorry for your loss, unfortunately, Mavic Air Aircraft (Excludes Remote Controller and Battery Charger) is not available in our online store, you may check from other channels: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy or contact our support www.dji.com/support to see if it is possible to purchase one from our repair center.

I just had a similar situation where I took off and almost immediately experienced Compass interference followed by IMU altitude error and then it crashed into the water.  I am assuming this is not a covered error for replacement but I wanted to see the forum's thoughts.
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CD5589 Posted at 7-15 07:17
I just had a similar situation where I took off and almost immediately experienced Compass interference followed by IMU altitude error and then it crashed into the water.  I am assuming this is not a covered error for replacement but I wanted to see the forum's thoughts.

Hi CD5589, sorry for the crash accident, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, our team will do their best to help figure out what happened.
2019-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules