Activation Failed, Server Error (1112)
3120 19 2019-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gaizen
lvl.1
United States

Hello all

Could someone please help with the activation error message I just received?  I finally got the spark delivered today and now I can't even use it...

Annotation 2019-07-13 155804.jpg
2019-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Gaizen. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with activating your DJI Spark and thank you for sending me the details of the said drone through PM. I will be sending these information to the designated DJI department to know the reason and for us to help you and assist you further. I will be sending you a PM on the result and on what information I have gathered. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-7-13
Use props
fans90507040
New

United States

I just received a spark as well and am having the same error code. Please help. I am about to just return it.
2019-7-13
Use props
Gaizen
lvl.1
United States

fans90507040 Posted at 7-13 18:22
I just received a spark as well and am having the same error code. Please help. I am about to just return it.

I'm in the same situation.... I got this drone to deliver today so i can enjoy flying it today..... now I'm uncovering all these issues with activations.  Lucky I order this thru Amazon so I'm about to refund it soon.  This is not acceptable I paid so much money for this and they can't even get it right on their end.
2019-7-13
Use props
fansc00cd6d4
New

Colombia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-13 15:19
Hello and good day Gaizen. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with activating your DJI Spark and thank you for sending me the details of the said drone through PM. I will be sending these information to the designated DJI department to know the reason and for us to help you and assist you further. I will be sending you a PM on the result and on what information I have gathered. Thank you for your patience and support.

I am having the server error 1112. Can you please check the SN of mine to see if there is something wrong?
2019-7-13
Use props
fans4025f23e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1004 ft
United States

Hello, I too am having the same issue with activation.
2019-7-14
Use props
fans4025f23e
lvl.1
United States

fans4025f23e Posted at 7-14 05:04
Hello, I too am having the same issue with activation.

S/N 0ASUG1A00400GD
Thanks
2019-7-14
Use props
fansc00cd6d4
New

Colombia

fansc00cd6d4 Posted at 7-13 19:48
I am having the server error 1112. Can you please check the SN of mine to see if there is something wrong?

Can you check this SN please?
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansc00cd6d4 Posted at 7-13 19:48

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with activating your DJI Spark. Please send me the serial number of the said drone through PM for me to be able to help you. I will be sending you a PM on the result and on what information I have gathered. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans4025f23e Posted at 7-14 05:16
S/N 0ASUG1A00400GD
Thanks

Hello and good day. Thank you for providing these information. Let me please check this serial number on our DJI database. I will sending you the information through PM once I have the information. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-7-14
Use props
Gaizen
lvl.1
United States

Hello, all that have a problem with activation with there drone.  When they ask you to send you the serial number to them to check up on, all there going to tell you is that the serial number for your drone is from a stolen product.  They're not going to help you with anything further.  Just return the drone a buy a drone from another company.

There response:
Kamil (DJI Support)

7月14日 CST21:58

Dear Dary,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues activating your DJI Spark.

Regarding this issue, as per checking, I see that this unit is included in our list of stolen/lost units. With that being said, we strongly suggest that you contact Amazon right away to request for a replacement unit.

If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you for choosing DJI!
Best Regards,

Kamil
DJI Technical Support
Youtube: http://s.dji.com/Youtube-DJI
2019-7-14
Use props
alex.spark2
lvl.1
United States

Hello. I'm getting the same error. The last step of the activation, I get a server error 1112.
Got it via Amazon sold by All Out Raw LLC. I've spent enough hours going over the same steps over and over. What am I missing?
Thanks
2019-7-14
Use props
alex.spark2
lvl.1
United States

Gaizen Posted at 7-13 18:38
I'm in the same situation.... I got this drone to deliver today so i can enjoy flying it today..... now I'm uncovering all these issues with activations.  Lucky I order this thru Amazon so I'm about to refund it soon.  This is not acceptable I paid so much money for this and they can't even get it right on their end.

Hi Gaizen,
Which seller was it via Amazon?
Mine was from All Out Law, LLC. Wondering if I need to avoid certain sellers.

Thanks
2019-7-14
Use props
Finn’s dad
lvl.1
United States

alex.spark2 Posted at 7-14 17:43
Hi Gaizen,
Which seller was it via Amazon?
Mine was from All Out Law, LLC. Wondering if I need to avoid certain sellers.

This is the same seller I purchased my fly more kit from. I’m hoping to hear something back today.
2019-7-15
Use props
FlightsPast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28537 ft
United States

I had the same error when trying to activate my Spark last month. I bought my package from Sure RC from Amazon. Luckily, mine was sealed...that has to be upsetting to hear that the serial number was flagged.

I tried many different ways and it finally went through after turning off my WiFi on my iPhone and connecting via a cable. It was very frustrating!
2019-7-15
Use props
alex.spark2
lvl.1
United States

I just returned the one from Amazon and bought another one from Best Buy. It activated the first time without an issue.

So, it looks like it was not the DJI's issue, but I wish they had a better error code, or error message. The support is really slow on getting back with email and couldn't find the phone support.
Many many hours of frustrating trials for no reason.
2019-7-15
Use props
Finn’s dad
lvl.1
United States

Just chatted with DJI support.  My s/n was one that was reported stolen.  I will be returning and ordering directly from the dji amazon store.
2019-7-15
Use props
Gaizen
lvl.1
United States

Please leave a negative review of this storefront.  They are selling stolen serial number for drones.
2019-7-15
Use props
FREDY VALLEJO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44895 ft

Brazil

Good afternoon, I tried to activate my Phatom 4 PRO and at the end of the attempt the following error appears "ACTIVATION FAILED, ERROR (1112), PLEASE RETRY"

How should I proceed in order to successfully complete the activation?

SN 0AX3H1B00SG008

Boa tarde, tentei aticar meu Phatom 4 PRO e ao final da tentativa aparece o seguinte erro "ACTIVATION FAILED, ERROR (1112), PLEASE RETRY"

Como devo proceder para conseguir concluir a ativação com sucesso ?

SN 0AX3H1B00SG008
2020-9-27
Use props
vitokopuyu
New

Chile

Error de servidor 1112 aque se deve ese problema por favor ayuda.
2021-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules