No Live view on Smart Controller
838 2 2019-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Chief
lvl.2

United States

I have a Mavic2 Pro with Smart Controller and all latest firmware installed. I am suddenly getting no live view from camera, although I AM able to take photos, and review them on the smart controller. All controls settings etc. are accessible, just no live view from camera. So instead of the live view there is just a gray gradient (not black). And I checked the exposure settings which are good, and the photos I took are exposed properly.

I was able to take photos/video 2 days ago, and have had no crashes etc. I am a new pilot, so perhaps I inadvertently toggled off live view -if that is even possble?

thanks

2019-7-13
Use props
ChiukiAmsterdam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7163576 ft

Netherlands

I just had this issue (June 28 2020) with my new SC and M2P - restarted everything several times. nothing. Took the SD card out of the smart controller, nothing. Everything updated to the lastest version. Shut down the M2P and took out the SD card and started it up without the card, works normally. Shut M2P down, reinserted the SC card and restarted, now working normally.
Strange thing - even though I had no video feed from the M2P, I could take a picture and play it back on the SC. Also could control the gimbal movements, so nothing was not working except the video feed from the M2P to the SC.... and of course it's Sunday, so no tech support, because who needs support on the weekend .... ?

Like I said, everything is up-to-date.
Are other people experiencing this issue still?
Has this been addressed by DJI yet? Why has this not been resolved in an update yet? It could be a huge problem, and dangerous!
2020-6-28
Use props
djiuser_3j2v7q6SLlAT
New

Iceland

I'm experiensing the exact same thing here in Iceland,  no live view in smart controller but everything else works. All the newest updates and new drone and controller.. I'm not sure that I dare to fly the drone out of sight while it is like this, if the screen turns gray again in the middle of flight I don't know what to do..
2020-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules