Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help! Serial number check for mavic air
3281 28 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
farah zak
New

United Arab Emirates

I bought my Dji Mavic air through Amazon. I was checking the serial number earlier and it says

Model: Unknown, build on: 11. May 2018

isn't it supposed to show the model?
Does that mean the item is not genuine or new, or anything wrong with it?

Hope I can find some answers here!

Thanks a lot, guys
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day farah zak. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Can you please PM me the serial number of the said drone for me to be able to check. After checking the serial number on our database I will be sending you a PM for the said details. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-14
Use props
forum8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 488524 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I bought a new mavic air and i cannot activate it.  it gives me activation error -2.  please help
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

forum8 Posted at 7-14 13:50
I bought a new mavic air and i cannot activate it.  it gives me activation error -2.  please help

Hi there, could you please PM me your serial number so that we can check?
2019-7-14
Use props
djiuser_zJsuOt8xDK9Q
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-14 18:55
Hi there, could you please PM me your serial number so that we can check?

I'd also love a check on a serial number to see if it's a genuine product... Not sure how to PM though
2019-7-27
Use props
Manos Aggelikakis
lvl.1

Greece

Hello, I wish to buy a mavic air from a friend. The product is unoped an brand new. I checked the SN and it says Model: Unknown, build on: 26. June 2018. What does this mean? I wish to purchase the dji as soon as I activate it. Will it be ok?
The SN is OK1CF6S3AF2M63

Thank you in advance.
2019-7-27
Use props
Manos Aggelikakis
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-14 08:00
Hello and good day farah zak. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Can you please PM me the serial number of the said drone for me to be able to check. After checking the serial number on our database I will be sending you a PM for the said details. Thank you for your support.

Hello, could you please help me as well. I wish to buy a mavic air from a friend. The product is unoped an brand new. I checked the SN and it says Model: Unknown, build on: 26. June 2018. What does this mean? I wish to purchase the dji as soon as I activate it. Will it be ok?
The SN is OK1CF6S3AF2M63

Thank you in advance.
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Manos Aggelikakis Posted at 7-27 22:17
Hello, could you please help me as well. I wish to buy a mavic air from a friend. The product is unoped an brand new. I checked the SN and it says Model: Unknown, build on: 26. June 2018. What does this mean? I wish to purchase the dji as soon as I activate it. Will it be ok?
The SN is OK1CF6S3AF2M63

Hello and good day Manos Aggelikakis. Thank you for reaching out. Let me help you with this inquiry. I will be sending you a PM with the information I have gathered using this serial number from our DJI data base. Thank you.
2019-7-28
Use props
Manos Aggelikakis
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-28 08:05
Hello and good day Manos Aggelikakis. Thank you for reaching out. Let me help you with this inquiry. I will be sending you a PM with the information I have gathered using this serial number from our DJI data base. Thank you.

Thank you , since I wish to purchase DJI Care I am really interested in these info. Where will I find the PM?
2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Manos Aggelikakis Posted at 7-28 08:32
Thank you , since I wish to purchase DJI Care I am really interested in these info. Where will I find the PM?

You are very much welcome Manos Aggelikakis. The PM tab is located on the upper right hand corner of the page. All you need to do is to click the bell icon and choose the message tab for you to be able to see you PM messages.

2019-7-28
Use props
Manos Aggelikakis
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-28 08:59
You are very much welcome Manos Aggelikakis. The PM tab is located on the upper right hand corner of the page. All you need to do is to click the bell icon and choose the message tab for you to be able to see you PM messages.

[view_image]

Thank you for your reply. Have you sent me the PM? Thanks in advance.
2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Manos Aggelikakis Posted at 7-28 10:12
Thank you for your reply. Have you sent me the PM? Thanks in advance.

You are very much welcome Manos Aggelikakis. I will be sending you a PM. Please check the message if you have time. Thank you.
2019-7-28
Use props
Manos Aggelikakis
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-28 10:15
You are very much welcome Manos Aggelikakis. I will be sending you a PM. Please check the message if you have time. Thank you.

Thanks again. I am afraid I haven't received a PM yet. If you wish I can give you my personal email.
2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Manos Aggelikakis Posted at 7-28 11:48
Thanks again. I am afraid I haven't received a PM yet. If you wish I can give you my personal email.

You are very much welcome Manos Aggelikakis. I have sent you a PM message with regards to this matter. Please check it if you have time. Thank you.
2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_zJsuOt8xDK9Q Posted at 7-27 21:34
I'd also love a check on a serial number to see if it's a genuine product... Not sure how to PM though

Hi there, these is Personal Message under my avatar, please click and send the message, thanks.
2019-7-30
Use props
djiuser_sJLeMKCbLExX
lvl.1
Canada

Hi I have the same question, also says model unknown
Serial : 0K1CGAMRAJ1H3V

Thank you so much!
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_sJLeMKCbLExX
lvl.1
Canada

Thank you so much!
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_sJLeMKCbLExX Posted at 12-11 20:35

Where did you check the serial number? I have checked in our system, it is Mavic Air (Onyx Black) and has not been activated.
Please let us know if you have further concerns.
2019-12-11
Use props
audemaeva
lvl.1
Canada

I have the same question please ! Serial 0K1CGAMRAJ1H3V
Thank you so much !!!
2019-12-12
Use props
audemaeva
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-11 22:45
Where did you check the serial number? I have checked in our system, it is Mavic Air (Onyx Black) and has not been activated.
Please let us know if you have further concerns.

The seller gave me this serial number for me to check. It is an unopened box, so that would make sense ?
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

audemaeva Posted at 12-12 10:28
The seller gave me this serial number for me to check. It is an unopened box, so that would make sense ?

Only DJI staff can check the serial number in our system, as I posted in 18#, it is Mavic Air upon checking and has just been activated by your account, please don't worry.
2019-12-12
Use props
Fpavcovich
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64656 ft
United States

Mine says the same, I just received serial 0M63H57001L011 from repair and it’s showing may 2020 build but unknown, I’m worried. Help
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fpavcovich@gmail.com Posted at 6-5 14:25
Mine says the same, I just received serial 0M63H57001L011 from repair and it’s showing may 2020 build but unknown, I’m worried. Help

Where did you check the serial number? We do not have the official website for the customer to check the serial number.
2020-6-6
Use props
Fpavcovich
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-6 00:51
Where did you check the serial number? We do not have the official website for the customer to check the serial number.

Can you check it for me? 0M63H57001L011
2020-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fpavcovich@gmail.com Posted at 6-7 20:52
Can you check it for me? 0M63H57001L011

I have sent you PM, please check, thanks.
2020-6-7
Use props
Fpavcovich
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-7 22:56
I have sent you PM, please check, thanks.

I saw, please explain what does it mean activation on may 2020, how can that be if i don’t get my drone until Wednesday
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fpavcovich@gmail.com Posted at 6-8 03:58
I saw, please explain what does it mean activation on may 2020, how can that be if i don’t get my drone until Wednesday

Sorry for the late response, I've sent you PM, please check it, thank you.
2020-6-18
Use props
djiuser_diICUf5JQKrq
New

Netherlands

I have the same question, can you guys check my sn in the dji database. It is unknown 2020

S/N  3N3BHAU01200GU

Thanks a lot guys!
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_diICUf5JQKrq Posted at 6-29 13:34
I have the same question, can you guys check my sn in the dji database. It is unknown 2020

S/N  3N3BHAU01200GU

Hi there, I have sent you a PM. Please check it, thanks.
2021-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules