Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lighter and Smarter than Ever?
10295 27 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

750x1134.jpg
Challenge Accepted

July 17, 2019 | 9:00 am EST
2019-7-14
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

New DJI 3 axis Handheld Gimbal....
2019-7-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

looks like the new Ronin
2019-7-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Looks like a new gimbal
2019-7-15
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 828904 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Looks like new Ronin-SC ;)
Our take on the Challange Accepted Event:

What do you guys think?
2019-7-15
Use props
MrSHENT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191220 ft
United Kingdom

A new gimbal would be cool....
2019-7-15
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Perhaps DJI should address the issues with the ronin s before launching a new product! Sadly I will have to look at buying a zhiyun crane 3 lab and it pains me to look elsewhere, have been a DJI junkie for a while but the ronin s just doesn't cut it.

That said I will keep my eye on the new product and see, I just hope and prey it's a game changer.
2019-7-15
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 7-15 04:21
Looks like a new gimble

I do not mean to be offensive - but we see this mistake too often in the forums

gimbal noun  (gim·​bal | \ ˈgim-bəl  )
a device that permits a body to incline freely in any direction or suspends it so that it will remain level when its support is tipped

gimble intransitive verb  ( gim·​ble | \ ˈgimbəl, )
to make a face : grimace

2019-7-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Ronin Mini
2019-7-15
Use props
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

lets see what the Ronin SC has to offer, very excited about this launch and looking fwd to see its design and tech in action!! Good on DJI for taking the challenge!
2019-7-15
Use props
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

M2Wair Posted at 7-15 07:10
Perhaps DJI should address the issues with the ronin s before launching a new product! Sadly I will have to look at buying a zhiyun crane 3 lab and it pains me to look elsewhere, have been a DJI junkie for a while but the ronin s just doesn't cut it.

That said I will keep my eye on the new product and see, I just hope and prey it's a game changer.

What issues have you had with your Ronin S ? im curious as ive only heard good things about it, i do not own one, but ive been waiting to a light compact gimbal for my mirrorless system, the only reason i have not jumped into the Ronin S, was waight. and then the only reason i have not jumped to the Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB is mixed reviews, so i have decided to wait a bit more, hope this new Ronin SC is what ive been waiting for..
2019-7-15
Use props
fans589cba4b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

i'm hoping it's a ronin s 2 or mini with arms supporting the camera on both sides like the ronin 2.
2019-7-15
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

FlyingFish82 Posted at 7-15 11:08
What issues have you had with your Ronin S ? im curious as ive only heard good things about it, i do not own one, but ive been waiting to a light compact gimbal for my mirrorless system, the only reason i have not jumped into the Ronin S, was waight. and then the only reason i have not jumped to the Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB is mixed reviews, so i have decided to wait a bit more, hope this new Ronin SC is what ive been waiting for..

To be fair, when we first got the Ronin S it was great, silky smooth and an asset. However we updated the firmware on the damn thing and it has turned into a pogo stick with a camera strapped to it. It was that bad. Seriously it went from great to complete useless footage and to discover the issue hours away from a wedding a few thousand miles away from Homebase not a good day out.

Fully intend to test it fully and establish if it can be rectified to former smooth quality, but with my mindset at the moment after a difficult wedding overseas using the Ronin S I'll sit on it.  
2019-7-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

PS013 Posted at 7-15 09:40
I do not mean to be offensive - but we see this mistake too often in the forums

gimbal noun  (gim·​bal | \ ˈgim-bəl  )

Thanks for the correction
2019-7-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool looking gimbal
2019-7-16
Use props
Corkyboy14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 294114 ft
Saint Helena

New Gimbal
2019-7-16
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 7-15 18:19
Thanks for the correction

no - Thank you
2019-7-16
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Very nice...
2019-7-16
Use props
GoldenSun
lvl.4
Poland

Looks very exciting!
2019-7-17
Use props
GoldenSun
lvl.4
Poland

fans589cba4b Posted at 7-15 11:25
i'm hoping it's a ronin s 2 or mini with arms supporting the camera on both sides like the ronin 2.

It looks rather like a smaller Ronin-S with a lower payload capacity.
2019-7-17
Use props
GoldenSun
lvl.4
Poland

We're ready, bring it on!
2019-7-17
Use props
droneflyer101
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Looks like Heliguy will have something?
2019-7-17
Use props
DronePilotLiam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43501 ft
United States

New gimbal or camera?
2019-7-18
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

M2Wair Posted at 7-15 12:50
To be fair, when we first got the Ronin S it was great, silky smooth and an asset. However we updated the firmware on the damn thing and it has turned into a pogo stick with a camera strapped to it. It was that bad. Seriously it went from great to complete useless footage and to discover the issue hours away from a wedding a few thousand miles away from Homebase not a good day out.

Fully intend to test it fully and establish if it can be rectified to former smooth quality, but with my mindset at the moment after a difficult wedding overseas using the Ronin S I'll sit on it.

UPDATE:

Well after finally resolving the issue we had with the ronin s (fixed) I pulled the trigger today and placed an order for the ronin sc.
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, it is a gimbal. More details, please kindly check this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-193842-1-1.html
2019-7-19
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

Looks great I have been wanting one for a while now
2019-8-25
Use props
Garifuna
lvl.2
United States

What seemed a step ahead of DJI with the appearance of Ronin SC, has proved to be a fiasco if you combine it with the Panasonic GH5 camera. For some reason - undoubtedly related to firmware - Ronin SC has ceased to have its magic. Now you cannot use the shooter nor some of the functions that used to be. If the matter has to do with the cable - I don't think so - I'd like to know. If DJI engineers are working to solve this apparent firmware problem, I would also like to know. I don't want to keep useless equipment in my hands that I'm still paying. I hope someone in this forum helps clear my worries.
2020-1-12
Use props
Garifuna
lvl.2
United States

Hi, Susan, why you delete my comment, instead help me?  
2020-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules