Nikon D4 + D600 compatiblity
957 4 2019-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisR0701
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,

Does the Ronin S work with either a Nikon D4/D600. I'm seeing all kinds of conflicting information on then web but want to be sure I can at least use the D4 but ideally the D600 as well?
2019-7-15
Use props
Volg.in
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8143 ft
United Arab Emirates

D610 Not working
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry to inform you that the Nikon D4 and D600 are not yet fully optimized with our Ronin -S, however, our team is working on these two types of cameras to be compatible. As of the moment, you could only balance these cameras to our Ronin-S but the functionality/features can't be used. You may refer to the screenshot below. Thank you for your support.

2019-7-15
Use props
ChrisR0701
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-15 10:00
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry to inform you that the Nikon D4 and D600 are not yet fully optimized with our Ronin -S, however, our team is working on these two types of cameras to be compatible. As of the moment, you could only balance these cameras to our Ronin-S but the functionality/features can't be used. You may refer to the screenshot below. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Hi Tony,

Ok thanks for the update. Shame they're not working as the Ronin S would be perfect for the work I do.
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ChrisR0701 Posted at 7-15 10:55
Hi Tony,

Ok thanks for the update. Shame they're not working as the Ronin S would be perfect for the work I do.

Thanks for the prompt reply. You could check this particular document for you to be updated when the preferred cameras have been fully optimized. Thank you for your understanding.

https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads
2019-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules