Italy

I try to live streaming.
Click on "Live Stream"
Choose "Youtube"
Choose "Basic Mode"
Click on "Login"
Enter my user and account
Grant DJI to access my Youtube account
Then get: "Sign in failed, please retry" !

No way to use Youtube live streaming!

Any suggestion?

Thanks

2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our designated team is working on this matter and we will fix the situation as soon as possible. Thank you for patience and understanding.
2019-7-15
Use props
terrierist
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Sounds like the dreaded GO App should now be called STOP.

Same thing is happening with RTMPS on Facebook, seriously DJI, just say if you're not going to update the app?  As of now it is useless to us who like to track objects and stream at the same time.
2019-7-28
Use props
fans25c7950a
New
Flight distance : 3442 ft

Kuwait

Hello,
Still not working.
Thank you.
2020-8-1
Use props
SasUser
New

United States

When will this be fixed? Right now there is no way one can live stream with DJI GO, both Youtube login and Facebook rtmps fail. DJI, are you going to do something about it, or should we go with a different vendor?
2020-11-1
Use props
Radon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3826247 ft
  • >>>
United States

Workaround:

1.  Go to your Youtube channel and click Go Live.
2.  Depending on whether you've done this before:
         a.  First time, click on use streaming software
         b.  Already streamed before, click on the live tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
3.  Look for the stream key, which will be hidden much like password.   Click on the eye to reveal it, or better yet, click on copy and paste it in notepad, as youtube will hide it again after 10 seconds
4.  In the DJI GO app, go to the RTMP option, and enter the  URL that was shown on the streaming information page.   It will be something similar to:  rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2
5.  Suffix this URL with a forward slash,  followed by the stream key.   E.g.    rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/a1b2-c3d4-e5g6-h7i8

The stream should start and it will become visible on the web site.

Don't forget to set all the settings for the stream key on the website  (title, description, public/unlisted/private.  These should remain set for the next time that you use the stream key.

Yeah, clunky, I know.  I wish DJI would just fix the app.

Hey DJI, how about rolling the earlier OSMO Mobiles into MIMO?
2020-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules