Apple Ipad 7 New to Forum
756 2 2019-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carpen1dhc
New
United States

Before I spend Money on this Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model with an A10 Processor), will this work with DJI TO GO 4 and how long before this will not work with the constantly changing program? Tried Android version tablets and had problems the majority of times I've flown my Mavic Air. This iPad will be solely dedicated to the Air ie...no games or other Downloads except upgrading IOS.
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate reaching out this concern here in DJI Forum. Using a preferred mobile device that is not included in our recommended device list doesn't mean that it couldn't handle or run the application smoothly. The mobile device may run the application without a problem with our DJI Products, however, since it hasn't tested by our designated department, therefore, we couldn't guarantee the stability of the application especially if there will be application or firmware update with our DJI Products. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regards to this query. You may refer to the screenshot below. We do appreciate your understanding.

2019-7-15
Use props
Motorheat
New

Poland

I like this model mainly because I can play my pubg on it. I love this game - I love all sorts of shooters with a sense - here the players must not only get equipment, weapons, equipment, but also stay alive. I even bet from time to time at esportzbet.com/pubg-betting-sites. I put money and skins. I like this bookie - it has good odds and real wins. So, I can not only have fun, but also earn.
2019-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules