Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark fall down in Gesture Mode
1050 3 2019-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans58d419e6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 323136 ft
Italy

Hello to evrebody,
when i am on the beach and to don't have sand near the drone i usually i take off my Dji Spark with palm launch.

Last month unfortunately I had a very bad accident: I turned on the spark, I waited for it to connect to the GPS and to the remote control, I waited for everything to be correct.
I clicked twice on the battery as usual, the drone correctly identified my face and then took off in gesture mode.
Purtrppo immediately after detaching from the hand began to land, without giving me the opportunity in any way to stop the descent.
At that moment a wave has arrived on the shoreline is now the spark is broken.
I sent him in assistance even though the care had expired only 2 weeks ago (CAS-3204479-Q7J7Z0) and those of the Dji replied that it was a pilot error and not a fault of the Gesture mode !!!
In the answer they gave me, they refer to a completed flight.
It seems that the take-off and the self-landing that caused the total damage has not been recorded!
But is it possible?
I'm very disappointed with Dji because I'm sure it wasn't a mistake from the pilot but rather from the software!
If it had been my mistake I would have taken it out on myself and I would not have sent it from Italy to Holland to have it checked!
Now the Dji as well as blaming me doesn't even give me back the damaged drone.
On the other hand, he already offers me a quote for the purchase of a new spark!
Has it happened to anyone?
Needless to say, I expected treatment and assistance totally different from DJI.

2019-7-15
Use props
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2275102 ft
United Kingdom

Sad to hear what happened, looks like you can join the que of ,,happy" customers.
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, On behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced with us. We already forwarded this issue to the Designated Team for them to respond to your issue via email or phone as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-7-15
Use props
fans58d419e6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 323136 ft
Italy

In these days i have some emails with Stefan van den Berk.
He told me that the drone have register a Palm Land but i'm sure that nobody and nothing was under the drone at 0,5 meters.
The drone has auto started the Palm Land by an difect of the drone but DJI don't want to compensate me.

I am very disappointed and above all very disappointed in the way the assistance dealt with the case: even in the first emails received by the assistance service they showed me data not reported at the time of the malfunction. In subsequent emails, they then found that the Flight Record of the offending flight was missing, so they put all the blame on me.
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules