Xiaomi Mi 9t compatibilty
14313 54 2019-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa3621374
New
Flight distance : 151932 ft
Bolivia

Not being able to use my drone. Can't shoot video or pictures with it. Please patch this up. Xiaomi Mi 9t works great with everything else.
2019-8-6
Use props
Morris Keller
New

Switzerland

Raúl Notario Vaquero Posted at 8-3 10:52
I have the same issues with stock rom eea, but i just flash xiaomi.eu rom dev 9.8.1 in my 9t and everything works ok!!
It sounds interesting that it should work with the xiaomi eu ROM. Is there somebody who can confirm this? I still have to wait 6 days for the fastboot unlock, so I can't try it yet.
And I already contacted DJI about this issue as this phone get's quite popular and so does the issue I think. It is sad that this problem exists, because the display would be perfect for flying drones
2019-8-6
Use props
Raúl Notario Vaquero
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22513 ft
Spain

Morris Keller Posted at 8-6 12:45
It sounds interesting that it should work with the xiaomi eu ROM. Is there somebody who can confirm this? I still have to wait 6 days for the fastboot unlock, so I can't try it yet.
And I already contacted DJI about this issue as this phone get's quite popular and so does the issue I think. It is sad that this problem exists, because the display would be perfect for flying drones

Yesterday i flight my drone Mavic 2 without problems, everythings worked ok and very smooth.... The only problems is that you loose de DRM  widewineL1 ( to see Netflix in HD) and your mobile model change yo redmi k20....
Screenshot_2019-08-07-11-44-55-899_com.android.settings.jpg
2019-8-7
Use props
garath
lvl.1
France

Xiaomi has just released an update and everything is working now !
MIUI 10.3.11.0 or 10.3.12.0 need to be updated on your phone.
2019-8-7
Use props
Flynt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42024 ft

Moldova

EEEEEE It's working after update.
2019-8-7
Use props
Morris Keller
New

Switzerland

Raúl Notario Vaquero Posted at 8-7 01:49
Yesterday i flight my drone Mavic 2 without problems, everythings worked ok and very smooth.... The only problems is that you loose de DRM  widewineL1 ( to see Netflix in HD) and your mobile model change yo redmi k20....[Image]

Thank you for the further information. I would have switched the ROM, but like other said after installing todays MIUI update everything seems to work normally. It was still a strange behavior... And I hope it will stay fixed with further MIUI and DJI Go updates.
2019-8-7
Use props
garath
lvl.1
France

Not the DJI fault, just a lack in the USB implementation (from Xiaomi) but now corrected !
2019-8-7
Use props
Ludo42
lvl.1

France

garath Posted at 8-7 08:55
Not the DJI fault, just a lack in the USB implementation (from Xiaomi) but now corrected !

Yeah that work now after xiaomi update. Thx
2019-8-7
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's working now after OTA updated to Global Rom 10.3.11 . I'm so glad now that I can use this phone to fly.
2019-8-8
Use props
Piticander
lvl.2
Flight distance : 774 ft
Spain

Same problem with Xiami Mi 9T and DJI Mavic Air. Smarthphone don't work I wish DJI brings an update soon
2019-8-20
Use props
Annabel A.
New

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-26 09:17
Hello and good day Flynt. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment we still have no updates with regards to this matter. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest details in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Hello,

Why do you stilll have old devices in the website compatibility specs? For the Mavic only appear old phones.. Is DJI going to update the information, please?

I contact with the costumer support by email to ask for compatibilities and the list they provide was even older than the one of the website... so disappointed.
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day  Annabel A. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused. As of the moment we do not have any update information with regards to the said matter. But rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added in the said list in the future. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and for your support.
2019-8-26
Use props
Piticander
lvl.2
Flight distance : 774 ft
Spain

Same problem with DJI Mavic Air and Xiaomi Mi9T. Please, fix it soon
2019-8-30
Use props
Dronactionleo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 281952 ft
France

Hello, i'd like to buy a MI9T pro to replace my 3 years old phone. Does anyone still have any compatibility issues with this phone and mavic air ?
2019-11-22
Use props
Bobby Joe
New

Switzerland

Hi all
Hope you’re doing well
I read a lot of things about this topics but...
Just for being sure
Is the app DJI 4 now working with Xiaomi 9t?
Many thanks
2020-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules