Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Xiaomi Mi 9t compatibilty
12Next >
14292 54 2019-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_stonecat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 238373 ft
France

Hello,

I recently broken my One Plus 5 I was using to control my Mavic and I replaced it with Xiaomi Mi 9t, sadly it seems this phone it too recent and I have issues with Dji Go 4.
When I plug the phone to the RC Dji Go 4 starts up, I have video feed with no lag but i'm unable to change any settings, if I change the shutter speed on the phone it seems to work but one second after it goes to the previous setting, I can't change the max altitude flight, the app is returning me this message when I try "setting failled, check the device connection and retry", same problem with any other setting. I can take of but i'm limited to 30m altitude, so the drone is barley unusable. The phone and the RC seems to no be able to communicate, but the weird thing is I have the video feed.
Other usefull informations the app can't see the RC serial number or any other informations about the RC, it's not able to tell me the battery voltage or temperature and SN and number of cycles are not available, accelerometer and gyrocope are listed as "unknown status" but the compass information are available. No warnings listed.
The Mavic works well with gf's iphone and I've of course tried different cables, on the micro USB port and the normal USB port, the behavior is the same.

System information :
Dji Go 4 : v4.3.20
Aircraft Firmware listed as "Latest Firmware"
Andoid version : 9 PKQ1.190302.001
MIUI version (Xiaomi UI) : 10.3.7.0 PFJEUXM

2019-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day _stonecat. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device (  Xiaomi Mi 9T ) on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the  Xiaomi Mi 9T will be able to work with the said DJI drone however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the  Xiaomi Mi 9T when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-16
Use props
_stonecat
lvl.1
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-16 08:44
Hello and good day _stonecat. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device (  Xiaomi Mi 9T ) on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the  Xiaomi Mi 9T will be able to work with the said DJI drone however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the  Xiaomi Mi 9T when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you for your support.

I was hoping a better answer via the forum, like a date, a beta version, a workaround...
2019-7-17
Use props
_stonecat
lvl.1
France

Hello and good day _stonecat. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device (  Xiaomi Mi 9T ) on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the  Xiaomi Mi 9T will be able to work with the said DJI drone however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the  Xiaomi Mi 9T when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you for your support.

I was hoping a better answer via the forum, like a date, a beta version, a workaround...
2019-7-17
Use props
_stonecat
lvl.1
France

2019-7-17
Use props
Ludo42
lvl.1

France

Same problem here with Xiaomi Mi9T can't change any settings,  and only can take off with manuel mode without sensor or security.
When i try automatic take off the message is "take off failed" When i try to change any settings that tell me "check your device connection and retry"
2019-7-18
Use props
Ludo42
lvl.1

France

Same problem here with Xiaomi Mi9T can't change any settings,  and only can take off with manuel mode without sensor or security.
When i try automatic take off the message is "take off failed" When i try to change any settings that tell me "check your device connection and retry"
2019-7-18
Use props
Aniou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 242805 ft
United Kingdom

I have exactly the same problem.

Different phone is not a resolution.
2019-7-19
Use props
djiuser_aaoFeJKFFfGD
New
Italy

I have same identical problem with my new Xiaomi MI 9T.  Please make a patch or other to solve this terrible problem.
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

_stonecat Posted at 7-17 00:37

Thank you for the reply _stonecat. Let me please forward these information to the designated department for us to be able to assist you further. In addition, rest assured that our DJI engineers are testing multiple devices to be added on the DJI Mavic Pro recommended mobile device list. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2019-7-19
Use props
hegyipapa
New
Flight distance : 239252 ft
Hungary

DJI GO 4 problem. Mobil :  Xiaomi Mi9T
For example the battery charge appears N / A, if you enter in the configuration no information of the cells appears. It does not allow to take pictures or video.
2019-7-19
Use props
fans3af5ad03
lvl.1

Italy

Same problem for me. I have Xiaomi Mi 9T. Fix It please
2019-7-19
Use props
Aniou
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I am afraid they just don't care about us.
2019-7-20
Use props
djiuser_qn5E9qnaStOT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42024 ft

Moldova

Same problem here with my mi 9t. I hope dji will do update. Don't understand the problem why one xiaomi work and other no!!! It still android.
2019-7-21
Use props
Ludo42
lvl.1

France

djiuser_qn5E9qnaStOT Posted at 7-21 10:59
Same problem here with my mi 9t. I hope dji will do update. Don't understand the problem why one xiaomi work and other no!!! It still android.

Smae thing here i really don t understand it
2019-7-22
Use props
djiuser_qn5E9qnaStOT
lvl.2

Moldova

Ludo42 Posted at 7-22 00:57
Smae thing here i really don t understand it
Hope dji care about us and will see some app update.
2019-7-22
Use props
Ludo42
lvl.1

France

djiuser_qn5E9qnaStOT Posted at 7-22 02:20
Hope dji care about us and will see some app update.

I hope too, i think this will be update soon.
2019-7-22
Use props
fans2b9f22aa
New

Italy

Same problems with Xiaomi Mi9T. PLEASE UPDATE THAT F APP!
2019-7-24
Use props
djiuser_VFUr6ycMdBjc
lvl.1

Italy

Please fix app. I have same problem with Mi 9T
2019-7-24
Use props
Flynt
lvl.2

Moldova

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-19 08:37
Thank you for the reply _stonecat. Let me please forward these information to the designated department for us to be able to assist you further. In addition, rest assured that our DJI engineers are testing multiple devices to be added on the DJI Mavic Pro recommended mobile device list. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Is there any answer from Dji engineers? Very sad that we can't use our phone with dji go.
2019-7-25
Use props
eagle17
lvl.1

Switzerland

Flynt Posted at 7-25 06:00
Is there any answer from Dji engineers? Very sad that we can't use our phone with dji go.

hopefully soon. we are waiting
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Flynt. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment we still have no updates with regards to this matter. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest details in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-7-26
Use props
Flynt
lvl.2

Moldova

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-26 09:17
Hello and good day Flynt. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment we still have no updates with regards to this matter. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest details in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Hello, thanks for your reply. Waiting for it. Hope it will be in the near future.
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Flynt Posted at 7-26 11:25
Hello, thanks for your reply. Waiting for it. Hope it will be in the near future.

You are very much welcome flint. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added in the said list in the future. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-26
Use props
garath
lvl.1
France

Same problem here with a Mavic Pro and a Xiaomi Mi 9T.
Hope DJI will find a solution soon !
2019-7-29
Use props
Aniou
lvl.2
United Kingdom

garath Posted at 7-29 03:17
Same problem here with a Mavic Pro and a Xiaomi Mi 9T.
Hope DJI will find a solution soon !

I don't think they are looking into solution. They just testing devices.
2019-7-29
Use props
djiuser_ycJNYXY8iQBX
New
Flight distance : 6873 ft
Russia

Can you announce the planned date for solving this problem?
2019-7-29
Use props
Carlos Quiros
New

Spain

Fix the problem please.  I have a Mi 9t and I can't fly with my Mavic air
2019-7-29
Use props
Carlos Quiros
New

Spain

Where can I find the recommended or compatible phone link.  Thank you
2019-7-29
Use props
Flynt
lvl.2

Moldova

Carlos Quiros Posted at 7-29 09:15
Where can I find the recommended or compatible phone link.  Thank you

https://www.dji.com/mobile/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2019-7-30
Use props
djiuser_swwaZ6StUTwI
New
Flight distance : 3986 ft
Germany

Will the new DJI go4 app solve the problem with the Mi 9t? I got the phone yesterday but i didn't tried it with the drone already...
2019-7-31
Use props
garath
lvl.1
France

djiuser_swwaZ6StUTwI Posted at 7-31 06:53
Will the new DJI go4 app solve the problem with the Mi 9t? I got the phone yesterday but i didn't tried it with the drone already...

You can try but there is no new DJI go app for me ! So no changes ...
2019-7-31
Use props
Flynt
lvl.2

Moldova

I think they don't care. There are other phone's that works. Want to use dji product take phones that are in the recommended list.
2019-7-31
Use props
djiuser_wWc1epqEYlS0
New

Spain

Hi, I just bought this phone (mi9t) after my mi9 was stolen. It is strange, as with the mi9 phone I did not have the same issues described here.

With the mi9t phone, the app does not work. Automatic take off is not working and many settings cannot be changed, as described in this post.

Can you provide an stimated date when the app will be fixed for this phone?

The drone is useless with this app on the Mi9t phone. Please fix it soon.

2019-8-2
Use props
Raúl Notario Vaquero
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22513 ft
Spain

I have the same issues with stock rom eea, but i just flash xiaomi.eu rom dev 9.8.1 in my 9t and everything works ok!!
2019-8-3
Use props
Salvador LC
New

Spain

Same problem between my mavic pro and mi9T.
Solve it please!
2019-8-4
Use props
fans3af5ad03
lvl.1

Italy

Please! Vacation Is coming, try to speed up the patch
2019-8-4
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got the Mi 9T, and unfortunately it's can't connect to my Mavic Air too. Well, you have to fix it DJI. Xiaomi devices are getting popular with good spec. and budget price.
2019-8-4
Use props
chackx
New
Flight distance : 196457 ft
Russia

I have a same problem with Xiaomi Mi 9T and Mavic 2 Zoom
Already there is some decision?
2019-8-5
Use props
djiuser_71OIhYteMlso
New

Italy

I have the same problem. Please fix It!!!
2019-8-5
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules