978 3 2019-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FugiTive
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117871 ft
United Kingdom

Hi.
I'm posting this as in the UK we don't have access to refurbished drones directly through DJI.

I've only found what appear to be two "official DJI Sellers" in the UK who sell refurbished units that have apparently been refurbished by DJI certified technicians. These include:
dronesdirect.co.uk and heliguy.com

If I purchase a refurbished drone from one of these retailers would DJI provide the following after-sale services:

• Honoring DJI's manufacturer warranty (12 months and 6 months on respective parts of the drone from the date of purchase)?
  • Allow for the registration of the refurbished drone on DJI Refresh?
I've read on the DJI Forums that DJI provides the above after-sale services when buying a refurbished drone directly from DJI. However, in the UK we don't have this and can only buy refurb units from these two companies.

In the case of dronesdirect their "Grade A1" refurb are classified as essentially new, only unboxed and inspected, possibly. At least that's what they said on the phone and on their website claim: "Very good condition. The box may have been opened, or replaced but products are fully tested and functional." They also have this sticker on their website:

Thanks for any help clarifying DJI's offical policy for UK refurbished drones.
2019-7-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, we would still provide manufacturers warranty of the unit and you could still take advantage of purchasing the DJI care refresh for a refurbished unit. For additional information, you may check the link below for our other dealers which available in your country/region. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2019-7-16
Use props
FugiTive
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117871 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-16 13:17
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, we would still provide manufacturers warranty of the unit and you could still take advantage of purchasing the DJI care refresh for a refurbished unit. For additional information, you may check the link below for our other dealers which available in your country/region. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores

Thanks DJI Tony, thanks for the reply!

That's very reassuring to hear. I look forward to receiving my M2P, my experience with my old Phantom 4 was fantastic and the M2P is quite an upgrade
2019-7-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FugiTive Posted at 7-16 13:27
Thanks DJI Tony, thanks for the reply!

That's very reassuring to hear. I look forward to receiving my M2P, my experience with my old Phantom 4 was fantastic and the M2P is quite an upgrade

You're most welcome. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules