1246 3 2014-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1adlucas59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15848209 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's a nice quad but a little more than I can afford right now and I love my P2V anyway :-]
But was looking at close up pictures on PhantomPilots and really looks like you could make that phone holder
work on the TX I use now and that one really looks sharp as I use a Mini and phone at differ times . Are they available to buy as say a replacement part ?
2014-11-13
Use props
DJI-KUKU
lvl.1

China

Dear Sir,
As your description above, For Fantom 2 Vision,following mobile devices are available for APP installation & usage:
iPhone4s,iPhone5,iPhone5s,iPhone5C,iPod Touch4,iPod Touch5
what's more, iPad3,iPad4,iPad mini also available, but not recommend
pls find following link to reach the purchase interface of phantom phone holder:

https://store.dji.com/product/phone-holder
Thanks for your message here!
2014-11-14
Use props
1adlucas59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15848209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for responding but have one of those and I know that one for the inspire with maybe just some slight modification will work and I want one and sure at some point they will be put out as a replacement item and will get one then . Thanks and it's Phantom
2014-11-14
Use props
DJI-祥天空
lvl.1

China

1adlucas59@gmai Posted at 2014-11-14 23:11
Thanks for responding but have one of those and I know that one for the inspire with maybe just som ...

Dear Sir,
noted with many thanks! pls feel free to contact us when you got any confusion about this!
Best Regards,
2014-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules