MAVIC PRO NFZ RED ZONE UNLOCK LEGALLY
1285 3 2019-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vieroli
New

France

Hello I have a problem to knnow how to ask for DJI to unlock a new restricted zone of flying. It is not possible to unlock with phone because it is a Red zone.
Is it for my job and his agglomeration community of my town.
Could u explain to me how to do that ? and I have an other porblem, becaue I can't change the email adress of my account because I can't access it anymore.

Thanx a lot for U re help

Olivier
2019-7-17
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

This link should have all the info you need for unlocking requests: https://www.dji.com/flysafe -- I imagine an admin here can help you with the email address issue -- good luck!
2019-7-17
Use props
fans4b62ed86
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316545 ft
United Kingdom

I have hd to submit a letter to the admin requesting an unlock, I got my letter from the Air Traffic Contrllor which covered the area in which I wanted to fly, its a lengthy process and a pain in the ass.
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Restricted Zones. In these Zones, which appear red the DJI GO app, users will be prompted with a warning and flight is prevented. If you believe you have the authorization to operate in a Restricted Zone, please contact flysafe@dji.com or Online Unlocking. Regarding the email address, is this the email that you've used to register your DJI GO 4 app account and activate your drone? Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules