Active Track to Ronin-S
5587 17 2019-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ddrummer1193
lvl.2
United States

DJI, will this feature be added soon?

My camera and rig is too big to go on the SC, so that is out of the option. Please add this to the S!
2019-7-17
Use props
bcharleson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 521811 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed! No reason why it shouldn’t be available on the Ronin S
2019-7-17
Use props
jiD One above all
lvl.4
Flight distance : 137388 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hope so, only time will tell . Please give us this option Dji :O)
2019-7-17
Use props
Flyin Ryan 420
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2097713 ft
United States

Yesssss!!!
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate sharing your suggestion with us. No worries, this would be forwarded to our designated department for attention. Thank you for support.
2019-7-17
Use props
fanseeb77aed
lvl.1
Italy

Waiting news feature on Ronin S. We hope on  positive news  from R&D
2019-7-17
Use props
fans374f1870
lvl.1
Flight distance : 466 ft
United States

Really am hoping and expecting this feature to be added to the Ronin S, given that its a more expensive tool.  I'm honestly a bit frustrated because I just bought the Ronin-S (product delivered approx 20 days ago, so not eligible for return anymore) - but if I could, I would return and get the SC instead as my rig should work on it.  

Also, is or will the Ronin S be compatible with the Sony 6400 in the same way as the SC is?  I just purchased the 6400 as well, and the possibility of being able to pull focus is a huge hope that is apparently an option with the SC - but doesn't seem to be with the Ronin S (at least according to the camera compatibility sheet).

2019-7-17
Use props
Juansith
lvl.1

Mexico

I hope they do release these new features for the Ronin S as its the flagship product. It would be really unfair to only include those options on a cheaper model, it would be a bit greedy to pretend that we purchase both only because you want to make us spend more money for something that is firmware based.
2019-7-17
Use props
Juansith
lvl.1

Mexico

Like, i bought my focus wheel and motor for my Ronin S, but now you offer it in a cheaper DJI Ronin SC bundle? So aside the extra weight capacity you are rendering the less than a year old Ronin S pointless? At least give us the extra face track and phone motion feature to feel we didnt waste our money.
2019-7-17
Use props
djiuser_XleVWU2k0R1u
lvl.2
Canada

LOL... i ordered my Ronin S from DJI on Monday, TODAY the SC comes out.  : )

...if i knew the S will be updated with the tracking feature I'd keep it.  But with a 5 day return window, it appears DJI will probably not release the feature nor make mention of their intentions to update the S with said feature...

...when I get the S on Friday, i may send it back unopened  and reorder the SC when the refund goes through...

Bad timing!  : )   

...DJI... just tell us if you're updating the S with tracking!!! : )
2019-7-17
Use props
fans51aaa104
New

Japan

guys just look at mavic pro n mavic air, no way ronin s is getting active track, re-buy ronin sc cuz thats what they want-- ur moneh
2019-7-25
Use props
meysam.ahangian
lvl.1

Germany

Please Active Track For Ronin S !! Please DJI !
2019-7-27
Use props
Spydasoft
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

On the basis the phone can control the Ronin-S anyway (Virtual Joystick) - would this feature not just require DJI to activate it in the app for the S as well the SC - I don't see how this would be a big ask for them to implement?  Or am I missing something?
2019-8-2
Use props
DJI DJI IS GOOD
lvl.2

France

I hope they won't give you this feature.

I sold my RONIN S for the RONIN SC.
So do the same.

It's your problem if your camera is too heavy.

Please DJI don't give them this feature !
They have to buy a new gear also.

Or produce a very very expansive RONIN S 2 !!!

You need to have more money from us to improve.
So no need to add this feature on RONIN S.

Tell them to buy a RONIN SC or to wait for RONIN S2
2019-8-3
Use props
fans8d7fac7d
New
United States

DJI DJI IS GOOD Posted at 8-3 00:28
I hope they won't give you this feature.

I sold my RONIN S for the RONIN SC.

your greed will destroy you.
2019-8-10
Use props
fans8d7fac7d
New
United States

DJI, please add active track in Ronin S
2019-8-10
Use props
StarskiBro
lvl.1
Russia

I want ActiveTrack in Ronin S! For DJI this is a trifle, but we will be pleased!
2019-8-16
Use props
RikDingo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2358225 ft
France

the active track is just a feature of the app, not of the gimbal itself. DJI could easily had this feature to the ronin S
2019-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules