Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin SC compatible with M50. How about the Ronin S?
1066 6 2019-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renai25
lvl.1
Philippines

Hi DJI. Since you got the Canon M50 to work with the Ronin SC as per your compatibility sheet, are we to expect a firmware update to the Ronin S for the same? The Ronin SC is great and all but I still love my Ronin S as it can also handle DSLRs and seems sturdier when fully decked with gears. I believe this would be an easy update technically and cannot see an excuse not to be.
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, thanks for sharing your suggestion with us. This would be forwarded to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-17
Use props
Elvis Presley
lvl.1
United States

Looking forward to a reply
2019-7-17
Use props
jburkett
lvl.2

United States

Thank you for your feedback, we will test the canon M50 on the Ronin-S,please pay attention to the Ronin-S camera compatibility list.
2019-7-18
Use props
Einfachlaurenz
lvl.2
Sweden

I'm really looking forward to that update too!
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi Renai25, sorry for the late update, the post in 4# is from our engineer, please note the future update of our compatible list, thank you.
2019-7-29
Use props
Andrea Cambiotti
New

Italy

Hello, when the ronin sc will be completely compatibile with m50? Are you working on this or not? I mean focus, zoom and smartphone (in addiction of camera) in particular. Thanks
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules