Battery issues?
551 5 2019-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stinger1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

My new Osmo action arrived yesterday and I charged it to 100% and the turned it off. Jumped out of bed this morning to record a timelapse of the sunrise and the Action would not start. Plugged it in to the charger and turned it on and it was showin a completely flat battery. Yes it was turned off plus it should auto turn off after 5 min. Yes I have the latest firmware. Any help would be good.
2019-7-17
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried re-seating the battery in case its just not making proper contact, make sure both battery locks are fully engaged.

Unfortunately it sounds like another example of what was raised in this other thread :-

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D696%26typeid%3D696

Edit:- are you sure the camera was turned off last night, one push on the power button switches off the screen only. To power off push and hold power button for about two seconds and it will display powering down message on screen.
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify that your Osmo Action would not turn on unless it's connected to the charger? Would it be possible if you could provide us a short video of this situation? You may upload the video using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-17
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.3
Australia

No I said the battery went flat when turned off and I needed to hook it up tp power to make it work and the battery showed empty.
2019-7-17
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.3
Australia

Aardvark Posted at 7-17 14:18
Have you tried re-seating the battery in case its just not making proper contact, make sure both battery locks are fully engaged.

Unfortunately it sounds like another example of what was raised in this other thread :-

Yes I tried that. Also it is set to switch off after 5 min of inactivity.
2019-7-17
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.3
Australia

Aardvark Posted at 7-17 14:18

Yes I tried that. Also it is set to switch off after 5 min of inactivity.
2019-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules