Camera n mic clearance
2039 3 2019-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TioRi
lvl.2

Brazil

Hi has anyone  successfully used a camera with a mic in the hotshoe. Does it have enough  clearance to use  gimbal properly. Or  have you attached  the mic somewhere else?
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need in regards to this process. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-17
Use props
dantastic
lvl.3
Taiwan

You can use it for normal shots, but if you want to tilt the gimbal low or point the camera upwards its a problem. I use a half cage and mount the microphone on the side so it never gets in the way
2019-7-17
Use props
TioRi
lvl.2

Brazil

dantastic Posted at 7-17 18:30
You can use it for normal shots, but if you want to tilt the gimbal low or point the camera upwards its a problem. I use a half cage and mount the microphone on the side so it never gets in the way
Thnx for this. I will look into it. I'm planning to get the New SC as perfect for the Rx10 IV. Just need DJI to officially support it.

I'm going to mainly  be  just doing basic shots at concerts  with a directional mic Mke440. But  want to be able to be able to do  more once more  skilled. So   thnx for this tip. Do you have a link? Or what is it called and will Google it.
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules