Downloading images from internal storage
5252 1 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RandyHat
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

First of all I am not sure if this is a question that relates to the Mavic or the Smart Controller ...but here goes.  I took some images with the Mavic and they were saved to the internal storage on the Mavic.  Using the Smart Controller to view the images I have an option to download these images.  I selected this option and received a prompt that the image has been downloaded.  My question is:  Where is it downloaded to?  and how do I access this download location?  I understand I can attach the Mavic to my computer to access the Internal storage but as an alternative to that I assumed when I download the image through the app that it was downloading it to the Smart Controlller.  Is this correct or not?  and if so how to I access them.
2019-7-18
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

You can also plug the Smart Controller (SC) into the computer and download files from it (upload, too, if you want).  If you've added an sd-card, the SC will show up as two drives.  BUT since it is an Android device, you have to specify that you want to allow both charging AND DATA in order for it to show up.  If you miss the prompt (easy to do), you can Swipe Down and check Notifications and get the prompt again and select charge/data.

Now, I have occasionally had to force the connection more than once to get the drive(s) to actually show on my windows machine.  So I again will Swipe Down force the prompt and try again (and possible again).

Again, this is presuming that you did DOWNLOAD when you viewed the picture/video.  You generally have the choice of internal or sd-card.  I do use the sd-card.  I may be mistaken but I think the only way you get "compiled" panoramas are if you do download to the controller/sd-card.  Otherwise, I THINK that you only have the separate images.  So when I do a 360 Spherical, I always preview/view and download.  Same with other Pans.

2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules