1251 3 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JKJenn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42280 ft
  • >>>
United States

The user guide for the OP Extension Rod indicates that the phone holder, "...features a smartphone adapter slot."

What and where is the, "smarphone adapter slot?"
2019-7-18
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think this is the slot on the interior of the phone holder which will hold you USB-C/Lightning adapter while you're using the rod. It's not an active connection, it's just a place to store the adapter so you won't misplace it.
2019-7-18
Use props
JKJenn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42280 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 7-18 10:18
I think this is the alot on the interior of the phone holder which will hold you USB-C/Lightning adapter while you're using the rod. It's not an active connection, it's just a place to store the adapter so you won't misplace it.

This makes sense. Thanks!
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JKJenn. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Wiz33 is correct on post #2 on where the location for the smartphone adapter slot on the DJI Osmo Ppocket Extension Rod. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check the overview and the specifications for the said extension rod ( https://store.dji.com/product/os ... t-v2&position=5 ) . If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.

2019-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules