So unhappy with Support and Spark
760 3 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fasst1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116355 ft
United States

I have had a spark for a while now and one day it decided to disconnect while flying and never come back. I ordered a refurb spark this past Sunday and it was delivered on Wednesday. As soon as I opened it up it wouldnt work. I keep getting IMU 1 Calibration failed. I am so concrned that a drone coming from DJI out of the box is messed up.

I tried calling and chatting with support where they said I Would need to send my drone in. This has been in my hands less than 12 hours and never worked but I need to wait 48 hours for a label to send back. I keep trying to get them to send me.

I read online they should have been sending me a replacement one based on their policy. Now here I am waiting for me to send them the spark and I am inconvenineced.

Mike
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to read the issues you had with your DJI Spark. I managed to open your case number (CAS) using your Forum account and it seems we have sent you a shipping label. Kindly check your inbox or spam folder. Thank you for your patience.
2019-7-18
Use props
fasst1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116355 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-18 13:37
Hi, sorry to read the issues you had with your DJI Spark. I managed to open your case number (CAS) using your Forum account and it seems we have sent you a shipping label. Kindly check your inbox or spam folder. Thank you for your patience.

Oh I got this. The problem is you sent me a broken drone and I am waiting too long to get a replacement. I continue to call and try to get a refund or get another one to ship so that I can get in time before vacation.
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fasst1 Posted at 7-23 10:10
Oh I got this. The problem is you sent me a broken drone and I am waiting too long to get a replacement. I continue to call and try to get a refund or get another one to ship so that I can get in time before vacation.

Did you already send in the drone? Upon checking the shipping label we sent to you, there is no any progress in UPS website, no matter the refund or the replacement, we need the drone to be evaluated firstly, thank you.
2019-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules