Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket Turns on, then OFF.
3355 9 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sammitysam
New
United States

I can't get it to stay on long enough to register the device.  The batter is full.  

I turn it on while plugged into my phone, it fires up, displays the ENGLISH menu, connects to my phone and then shuts off.  

It does the same thing whether or not plugged into my phone.
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi sammitysam, we're sorry to read the issue. It is recommended to start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support The designated team will offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment, no worries.
2019-7-18
Use props
Joao Neto Foto
New

Brazil

Hi Sam, I am experiencing the exact same problem with my brand new cam! How did you get yours fixed?
2020-3-1
Use props
Joao Neto Foto
New

Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-7-18 19:17
Hi sammitysam, we're sorry to read the issue. It is recommended to start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support The designated team will offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment, no worries.

Hi Susan, I'm experiencing the same problem with my osmo pocket. Zero use, just took it out of the box. How can I get it fixed?
2020-3-1
Use props
Joao Neto Foto
New

Brazil

Hi Sam, I'm experience EXACTLY the same problem. What did you do to have yours fixed?
2020-3-1
Use props
NiceJoke
lvl.1

Russia

Exact problem. Did you solved this?
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

NiceJoke Posted at 1-25 08:51
Exact problem. Did you solved this?

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. May I confirm that you have the same problem? If so, could you please provide a video of the issue described for us to do a confirmation? We'd like to help you.
2022-1-26
Use props
NiceJoke
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-26 01:34
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. May I confirm that you have the same problem? If so, could you please provide a video of the issue described for us to do a confirmation? We'd like to help you.

Video with this problem - youtube.com/watch?v=vgNadaYYoRg
Battery full charged.
2022-1-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

NiceJoke Posted at 1-27 02:39
Video with this problem - youtube.com/watch?v=vgNadaYYoRg
Battery full charged.

Hi there, thank you for getting back. Just to double confirm, may we know if you were able to use the unit prior to this issue? If the Osmo Pocket has not been activated, please check if there is a yellow sponge on the bottom of the unit. If so, please remove it and activate the unit.
If it had been able to use normally before and the issue existed suddenly, you may need to send the unit back.
Please contact the local retailer or send an email to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2022-1-27
Use props
NiceJoke
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 1-27 03:15
Hi there, thank you for getting back. Just to double confirm, may we know if you were able to use the unit prior to this issue? If the Osmo Pocket has not been activated, please check if there is a yellow sponge on the bottom of the unit. If so, please remove it and activate the unit.
If it had been able to use normally before and the issue existed suddenly, you may need to send the unit back.
Please contact the local retailer or send an email to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance.

The protective yellow sponge and other films were immediately removed after unpacking. The problem appeared right out of the box - I could not even use the device. All for the same reason, I can’t even activate it through the phone - when the device is connected to the phone, it is detected in the application for a second, then the osmo pocket still turns off. That is, the device is not even activated yet.
2022-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules