Are Ronin-SC features coming to Ronin-S
1500 6 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Einfachlaurenz
lvl.1
Sweden

Are the new Ronin-SC feature like Mobile Force and Active Track 3.0 coming to Ronin-S?
Because I don't see any software or hardware reason, why this shouldn't be possible.

And I'm also waiting for a firmware update, that makes the EOS M50 compatible with the special features of the Ronin-S.
The M50 was released in March 2018 and you havn't had time to make a firmware update for it?
I'm really disappointed.

2019-7-18
Use props
Diz Garcia
New

Mexico

We all hoping for an update
2019-7-19
Use props
Nevil.Biscuits
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

Also hoping for an update with Active Track and Force Motion
2019-7-20
Use props
fansfc775b0b
New
Germany

WHEN it comes ??? i dont wanna buy SC because it cant hold my camera system so you dont canibalize yourself. give us an update !!!!!
2019-7-26
Use props
Johnny Ndv
New
Greece

Please do something about the update. It doesn’t make sense to not include features of Ronin SC to Ronin S.
I have a canon m50 and don’t have the compatibility yet.
Without that it’s such a waste of money. Really disappointed
2019-11-2
Use props
stickysteve
New
South Africa

Also running canon m50 withs small rig cage, microphone, and dji phone mount for using the active track(thank you for that upgrade) so would really appreciate better compatibility with m50 and ronin s, as sc just wont do the job whilst filming action sports at speed with the extra weight.
2019-11-2
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Johnny Ndv Posted at 11-2 15:20
Please do something about the update. It doesn’t make sense to not include features of Ronin SC to Ronin S.
I have a canon m50 and don’t have the compatibility yet.
Without that it’s such a waste of money. Really disappointed

Ahhhhh hello, you're a little late to the party, the update is out for some time.
2019-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules