Poll: which of the new accessories will you buy?
3357 16 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

So the chatter has been busy, some deliveries have been made and some video is online to see.

Are you spending some cash?
Multiple choiceVote: ( Up to 2 entry optional ), Total 24 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

28.57% (8)
71.43% (20)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-7-18
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

I won't buy anything online until I have tested it myself.

I am both at an advantage and a disadvantage. I have a local DJI retailer that lets me play with the products as much as I want. She will give advice and honest opinions. But, she never even begins to hard sell.

The disadvantage is that DJI accessories take forever to arrive in store. Just last week, the charging case showed up. Given that I have a power bank and USB-C cord, I find no need for it. Plus, my power bank will charge my Pocket, my phone, and many other devices as well.

I will check both out.

The pole interests me. Although I have a DIY pole, the ergonomics could be better. A true joystick should definitely be an improvement over the Mimo virtual one.

The waterproof case may come in handy during Songkran.
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TheCameraGuy. Thank you for reaching out and creating this poll. I hope that you will get the best information and from our valued DJI co members who owns the DJI Osmo Pocket and on what would accessory they do prefer for there DJI osmo Pocket. Thank you all for your valued support.
2019-7-19
Use props
CasualDronePilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 146135 ft
Sweden

Put my vote on the extension rod. Haven't decided if I'm going to get it just yet. Going to wait for more reviews first.
2019-7-20
Use props
JDVideo
lvl.2
United States

To be honest, I'm not particularly interested in those devices. Maybe the waterproof case one day if I travel to where I can do some snorkeling and diving. As far as the extension rod goes, perhaps many might find a use for it, but for me, no. One reason I bought into the Osmo Pocket was for it's small and convenient size.

For me, I would like the extension KIT. The wheel and the WiFi attachment would be of good use as I would love to do a lot of timelapse shooting using the app on my iPhone remotely.  
2019-7-20
Use props
djiuser_YTQ0JKCUTBYA
lvl.1

Germany

The audio adapter. Unfortunately its not available yet...
2019-7-23
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_YTQ0JKCUTBYA Posted at 7-23 02:41
The audio adapter. Unfortunately its not available yet...

It’s been available since mid May. It may be out of stock, but it is available.

Wreck dji.com, B&H and the other usual suspects.

Good Luck
2019-7-23
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

I had to buy a GoPro Hero 7 on my recent vacation because my OP did not have the waterproof case yet.  Now that it's available, the GoPro will be going back to Target
2019-7-23
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft
Portugal

(Accidental post, please ignore/delete this)
2019-7-25
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft
Portugal

I'm currently more interested on Osmo Action accessories. (too bad I still have to wait for them)
I wanted to buy both of these, however without knowing they'll be compatible with OP2, for when my battery eventually dies, it just feels wasteful. The OA, with it's user replaceable parts, seems to be a better investment for me so I'm going to try and make the most of it.
2019-7-25
Use props
iphone cases
New

Probably these bit.ly/2RFLeyQ work with android and iphone  devices which is good as I have an iphone X on the way.
2019-7-25
Use props
iphone cases
New

Probably these ilovemyphone.com.au/phone-accessories/ work with android and iphone  devices which is good as I have an iphone 7 plus on the way.
2019-7-25
Use props
djiuser_lpGIyVhfaDJV
lvl.1

Ukraine

I love accessories. I think this is a very important detail in every outfit. Most of all I like leather accessories. I prefer to choose my own unique color, design and shape of my accessories and this store embodies all my creative ideas into reality. Moreover, [url=https://olpr.com/collections/leather-journal][url/]  Here you can choose excellent handmade leather gifts for any occasion. I am grateful to them for the high quality of services and professionalism. I'm sure they are the best in the USA
2019-10-28
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Spamming forums is not indicative of "high quality ... professionalism".
2019-10-28
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

What and who are you talking too. If it’s me, I’m not a retailer, or distributor. My Rank here does kinda indicate I’m not a spammer.
2019-11-3
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Not you!!  See the post 13 to which Curt was replying!
2019-11-3
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-3 14:10
Not you!!  See the post 13 to which Curt was replying!

Ya think !?!
"Moreover, [url=https://olpr.com/collections/leather-journal][url/]  Here you can choose excellent handmade leather gifts for any occasion. I am grateful to them for the high quality of services and professionalism. I'm sure they are the best in the USA"
2019-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules