Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Umm, how to make it follow the blue tape line?
9425 7 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarkusXL
lvl.4
United States

Lol I googled the problem and it is mentioned in several docs,

but from what I gather I only have two program statements to work with to figure out how to make the S1 follow the blue tape line.  Do I have to come up with an algorithm on my own?

It is shown in the promo videos but how is it done?  Thanks!

2019-7-18
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

All the blocks needed to implement Line Following can be found under the "Smart" heading in the Scratch environment.
2019-7-19
Use props
MarkusXL
lvl.4
United States

GReat!  But, it's not very straightforward.  This is all the information in the universe (according to google) that exists about this topic:

Note:
The format for line information is as follows:
The first item is a fixed number 10, which represents the points in the line detected by the robot. The second item, Info, is information about the line returned by the robot (in which 0=no line, 1=single line, 2= T-intersection, 3= 4-way intersection). The third item is a group of 4 numbers: X-axis (for points ranging from near to far), Y-axis, θ (actual tangent line) and C (or curvature, in the value range 0-10, with 0 representing a straight line). Altogether there will be 42 values.

So how do I use these values?
2019-7-19
Use props
fans7376756e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 173179 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

MarkusXL Posted at 7-19 13:38
GReat!  But, it's not very straightforward.  This is all the information in the universe (according to google) that exists about this topic:

Note:

In the Robomaster App, select LAB, select ROAD TO MASTERY then select HUNTER. Its a tutorial that will help you out.
2019-12-17
Use props
BGA
lvl.4
United States

The programming guide actually has a full scratch example for that unter the "set exposure value to (high)" entry in the Smart section.

2019-12-17
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

fans7376756e Posted at 12-17 03:20
In the Robomaster App, select LAB, select ROAD TO MASTERY then select HUNTER. Its a tutorial that will help you out.

Here is a video I created of Chip running a slightly modified version of the Scratch Hunter program.
At 1 m/s, the speed of the RMS1 was way too fast for the test track I had created, so I cut the speed in half, to 0,5 m/s.
Note that the program terminates when it reaches a fairly steep curve in the track. My next step will be to see if I can use the curvature parameter in the Line information block to enhance the program.

2019-12-17
Use props
alexanderadnanj
New

Panama

BGA Posted at 2019-12-17 06:37
The programming guide actually has a full scratch example for that unter the "set exposure value to (high)" entry in the Smart section.

[view_image]

for some reason am unable to place the identified line info command inside the set LineList to? anyone have this issue? bug maybe?
2021-5-7
Use props
davidAnderson21
lvl.1

Russia

Thanks for sharing this
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules