DJI Backup Account
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
master chief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116634 ft
United States

To all you droners with experience, I am in need of some help in my attempt to upgrade my firmware to the beta ( pano) .0800 firmware.  According to DJI Susan, the firmware has been made available in my Assistant 2 two times, but it never shows up.   She mentions that I should "please kindly advise another DJI account as a backup."  I'm afraid I do not know what that means.  I assume she means another email account, but I only have one email account.  So, if  you can help me understand what I need to do, it will be much appreciated.  Also, please explain to me how using my email address should result in the beta showing up in my Assistant 2 and how a backup email would be used.  I am asking the entire community in order to solicit the most information since I like to understant how things work.  Thanks in advance to all for your help.
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello master chief, you may log in your DJI Account in DJI Assistant 2, make sure the software connected with the internet well and then connect the PC and aircraft (just like you update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 before). If it still doesn't work, I'm afraid that a backup DJI account is required to verify the exact status. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-7-19
Use props
master chief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116634 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-19 01:33
Hello master chief, you may log in your DJI Account in DJI Assistant 2, make sure the software connected with the internet well and then connect the PC and aircraft (just like you update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 before). If it still doesn't work, I'm afraid that a backup DJI account is required to verify the exact status. Appreciate your support and understanding.

DJI Susan, I am happy to say my problem is solved.  I was able to update to the beta with no issues. The complete upgrade only took about 10 minutes. My problem was with my new version of Assistant 2. I was not aware that 2 switches in the Settings Menu must be turned on. The switches are (1) DJI Account Information and (2) DJI Device Information. Maybe this information could help others if they have this issue. I want to thank you for helping me and not giving up. Again Thanks
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

master chief Posted at 7-19 21:33
DJI Susan, I am happy to say my problem is solved.  I was able to update to the beta with no issues. The complete upgrade only took about 10 minutes. My problem was with my new version of Assistant 2. I was not aware that 2 switches in the Settings Menu must be turned on. The switches are (1) DJI Account Information and (2) DJI Device Information. Maybe this information could help others if they have this issue. I want to thank you for helping me and not giving up. Again Thanks

Glad to hear this has been solved! Wish you have a good time!
2019-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules