Osmo Mobile 2 not detected via Bluetooth
814 3 2019-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
conradmarshall_
lvl.1

South Africa

Good day. I've searched the forum but can't find a posted response to my problem.

My issue is as follows: the dji osmo 2 is not connecting to my huawei p20 lite. bluetooth is on, DJIGo app is running, Osmo is on -  just says DEVICE NOT DETECTED and keeps on scanning with no result. I have Emui version 8.0.0 and Android version 8.0.0. Is Huawei P20 Lite supported?

2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day conradmarshall_. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Huawei P20 Lite ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2  as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Huawei P20 Lite will be able to work with the said device however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Huawei P20 Lite when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-7-19
Use props
Yaz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226204 ft
United Kingdom

it can sometimes happen if you used a different phone to connect and while connecting back to the original phone device, you will need to forget it from the second phone, if you did so.
this happened to me.
2019-7-30
Use props
conradmarshall_
lvl.1

South Africa

Thanks for the replies. Appreciate it.
2019-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules