WASTE OF TIME
3012 8 2019-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guntert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 766260 ft
United States

I am so fursturated, I order the new Mavic 2 pro and love it, but my son wants to play woth the old one (I haev boughten 4 direct from DJI, wanted to suppoet them being they makers

its beeo all most over a week, they took my money, and it still sits in processing.

Going to take my kids a on vation for the first time, Disnayland and universol studios and they wan to take the 2 drones. WHY CANT THEN SHIP WHEN THEY ARE aLREADY TOOK MY MONEY!! Time to switch to AMAOZNE play more money and GET IT NEXT DAY!!!!

Yes its says its in stockton when i cicked to order it!!!!

WHATA THR DEAL
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for the delay. Upon checking your order is in a wait pick status. The Wait Pick Status means that the order is in progress. The warehouse and the courier is not yet assigned to the order. Once we have all of the items, the system will automatically assign a warehouse and a courier to the order. Please be advised that the delivery will take 3 to 5 business days. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Appreciate your Support and Understanding.
2019-7-19
Use props
fans19ec9368
lvl.1
United States

I'm actually in a similar boat.  I ordered a refurbished Mavic Air, and the estimated shipping was 24 hours after payment was received.  The accessories I ordered with it were 3-5 days after payment.  The accessories are now scheduled to be delivered by tomorrow, but the Mavic Air still hasn't shipped yet.  It's frustrating to say the least.  I've spoken with customer service a coupled times via chat, but they have been unable to give me any detailed information as to why that would be.  I apologize for hijacking the thread, but the forums won't allow me to create a new topic yet.  
2019-8-5
Use props
Beau B
lvl.1
United States

One thing that I forgot to mention.  On the DJI Store FAQ's it specifically says that DJI will not separate orders, yet in my order status it says that the order was "Partially Shipped".  I'm very confused about that, unless there was a policy change and the FAQ's were not updated.  I would really appreciate any updated information on the drone itself.  
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Beau B Posted at 8-5 11:09
One thing that I forgot to mention.  On the DJI Store FAQ's it specifically says that DJI will not separate orders, yet in my order status it says that the order was "Partially Shipped".  I'm very confused about that, unless there was a policy change and the FAQ's were not updated.  I would really appreciate any updated information on the drone itself.

Hi Beau B, sorry for the delay in shipping, Mavic Air Arctic White seems out of stock, we will verify with the related team and get back to you soon.

2019-8-6
Use props
Beau B
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-6 05:32
Hi Beau B, sorry for the delay in shipping, Mavic Air Arctic White seems out of stock, we will verify with the related team and get back to you soon.

Well, I received the extra battery and car charger I ordered with the drone today.  

Any information will definitely be appreciated, as when I ordered the Mavic Air it was in stock with an estimated shipping time of 24 hours after payment received.  
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Beau B Posted at 8-6 10:59
Well, I received the extra battery and car charger I ordered with the drone today.  

Any information will definitely be appreciated, as when I ordered the Mavic Air it was in stock with an estimated shipping time of 24 hours after payment received.

We've got the latest news from the warehouse that your aircraft is ready to ship, the tracking number has been generated, I will PM you.
2019-8-7
Use props
Beau B
lvl.1
United States

Thank you Mindy!
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

No problem, please feel free to let us know if there is any other problem.
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules