Drone Registration .net Is it real or Fraud?
1407 3 2019-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 157671 ft
  • >>>
United States

I signed up for a course on Drone-registration.net  and have not been able to reach anyone in Customer Support. I have not been able to access the course. The only thing I see is a pre test.  this is what they clame to provide , but it is far from that. has anyoe else tried to take this course and have you reached out to them. Im now going through my bank to dispute the $120 charge on my debit card.
Part 107 Remote Pilot Test Study Course Summary
Everything you need to pass the test. Our course covers all 120+ knowledge concepts across 65+ video-based lectures that the FAA requires drone pilots to learn in the UAS Airman Certification Standards
Bonus lectures with practical flight knowledge. Our flight proficiency lecture demonstrates flight sequences for the beginning sUAS operator. You also get a pre-flight checklist and guides on how to conduct airspace research and how to apply for airspace authorization and waivers.
Plus, bonus lectures on business operations. Learn from a drone lawyer and other industry professionals about how they approach important legal, marketing, insurance, and business considerations."

2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day info. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I hope that you will get the best information and feedback for our valued DJI co pilots who transacted with the website https://drone-registration.net/. Thank you.
2019-7-19
Use props
djiuser_ptpKEAfK21ja
New

They're a scam unfortunately, please be aware!
2019-9-20
Use props
Sam Johnson
lvl.1

United States

While I can't speak to the course on drone-registration.net, I can speak to this Part 107 test prep course: https://www.droneregistration.com/courses
When I had a question they answered pretty quickly. Was a little cheaper than the one you purchased too. I'm happy!
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules