Did DJI shut down all their authorized retailers and service cent...
2089 4 2019-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
colematt
lvl.1
United States

I just noticed that it looks like DJI shut down all the authorized stores in the US (or at least in California). Our Inspire 2 landing gear stopped raising and lowering so I was going to drop it off at the store in Orange County only to find out the store has been permanently closed. When I called DJI about this they acted like these stores never existed and that they only way to get a drone repaired was to mail it in to them. I was just at that same store a few months ago to have another issue repaired. This is a major inconvenience to not be able to drop the drone off and have it repaired within a day or so. Anyone know what happened?

On a side note, does anyone know the best way to pack up an Inspire 2 for repairs when you can’t put it into travel mode?

Thanks!

2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi colematt, may we know which authorized stores do you refer to? You may refer to the recommended service centers here: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
Alternatively, you may send the unit to DJI official service center for repair, and provide us with your case number, we'll keep following up.
2019-7-19
Use props
colematt
lvl.1
United States

Hi Susan,

Here is the Facebook page for the store:  https://www.facebook.com/djistoreoc/ .  Also, when looking at the retail and service center map on DJI’s website, all of the stores are gone.  Only locations that show up are the major DJI service hubs which are not publicly accessible.  
2019-7-20
Use props
djiuser_0LLWh2cvHqEW
New

United States

DJI, like the CCP that controls them, wants TOTAL CONTROL of the market. They don't care that my local service center was reliable and fast. Any doubt hat they are controlled by the PLA should be set aside.
2020-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_0LLWh2cvHqEW Posted at 9-22 10:54
DJI, like the CCP that controls them, wants TOTAL CONTROL of the market. They don't care that my local service center was reliable and fast. Any doubt hat they are controlled by the PLA should be set aside.

I am sorry if you experienced any trouble with the local service center. May I know if you sent the drone to the authorized/recommended repair center? If so, you may tell us the details so we can see what we can help.
2020-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules