1239 7 2019-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
photoboy
lvl.2

United States

Hey.... DJI..... Don't forget about the people with a  "Ronin S"

ActiveTrack 3.0 For Ronin-S????

After all, if it wasn't for WE who bought the Ronin S  you wouldn't be able to have the  $$$ to be able
to come up with the RONIN C or have a roof over your head or $$$ to spend.   

Fair is Fair!

JUST a FOOTNOTE:
DJI Your starting to pi$$ a lot of customers who have invested in DJI products over the past 10 years.  Take care of them !!!!! Or you will end up like SEARS!
2019-7-19
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agree 100%
2019-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi photoboy, we understand your concern, so sorry that the Active Track is not available for Ronin-S at the moment, your request has been forwarded to our engineers, please pay attention to our website of the future firmware update of Ronin-S.
2019-7-20
Use props
Jason James
lvl.3
Flight distance : 827487 ft
United States

This is pretty frustrating for us folks who bought a Ronin-S right before the announcement.  When we buy your product we assume it will be supported, not abandoned before  even being perfected.
2019-7-21
Use props
DJI-Paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Jason James Posted at 7-21 07:40
This is pretty frustrating for us folks who bought a Ronin-S right before the announcement.  When we buy your product we assume it will be supported, not abandoned before  even being perfected.

Why would you assume it's been abandoned? Simply because a new product comes out with new features and the product you bought didn't have them?
2019-7-21
Use props
fans51aaa104
New

Japan

agree, why would we buy something thats gonna be replaced in less than a year
2019-7-25
Use props
Librebowski
lvl.3
United States

fans51aaa104 Posted at 7-25 11:18
agree, why would we buy something thats gonna be replaced in less than a year

I totally agree, less than a year company phases out a product, has to be a new record for me too.

Active track 3.0 and force mobile would make sense for the Ronin-S because of the added weight it supports would make the the Ronin-S still sell for DJI. otherwise DJI will be stuck with a bunch of Ronin-S's nobody wants.

Do the right thing DJI... give us ActiveTrack 3.0 and Force Mobile
2019-7-29
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yo Mindy
I keep returning to the DJI’S website and still no information on an update for us with a RONIN S. What gives ? Or should I say what takes? Huh? You have a Lots pi$$ed off people  now so watcha going do?
2019-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules