9295 9 2019-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R3ALSHOTZ
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,
Since yesterday my osmo action shows only a solid red lights (front and top) and I can’t do anything else, not turning off or on. I tried a second battery, connected to my laptop. All the same.

Any help or idea is welcome. Thanks.
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day R3ALSHOTZ. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. Since you have tried using different batteries and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our support via the link below for further assistance and help. Thank you for your understanding and support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-7-19
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Have you tried removing the sd card or tried a different one, in case this has become corrupt ?

Does it connect to Mimo app on your phone ?
2019-7-19
Use props
R3ALSHOTZ
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

MKosmo Posted at 7-19 13:23
Have you tried removing the sd card or tried a different one, in case this has become corrupt ?

Does it connect to Mimo app on your phone ?

Mimo app doesn’t found the Osmo and i removed the sd card.
2019-7-19
Use props
R3ALSHOTZ
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

MKosmo Posted at 7-19 13:23
Have you tried removing the sd card or tried a different one, in case this has become corrupt ?

Does it connect to Mimo app on your phone ?

Mimo app doesn’t found the Osmo and i removed the sd card.
2019-7-19
Use props
fans95521460
New

United Kingdom

Mine started this was hoping it’s a news battery! Charging all day and still red!
2019-7-23
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans95521460 Posted at 7-23 15:03
Mine started this was hoping it’s a news battery! Charging all day and still red!

This might be similar to problem mentioned in this other Thread
2019-7-23
Use props
schnibb
New

i have the same proplem i got the cam new and was charging it on my pc, now when i turn it on both leds are red and it takes about 1-2 min to power on.
2019-9-8
Use props
djiuser_Y4rVCsgKrnxA
New

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-7-19 13:17
Hello and good day R3ALSHOTZ. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. Since you have tried using different batteries and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our support via the link below for further assistance and help. Thank you for your understanding and support.

www.dji.com/support

diji osmo is showing red light only
2021-9-12
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

djiuser_Y4rVCsgKrnxA Posted at 9-12 02:32
diji osmo is showing red light only

It be best to open a new thread and copy the url and since this site does not do mentions. get with Customer service,  troubles of simple things gets attention,  broken parts not.
2021-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules