NEED HELP with Audio distortion
1937 6 2019-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlbizuAlta1931
lvl.1
United States

I have had my Osmo Pocket for a couepl months now aand have not had any problems with audio.  I just noticed that as of a couple of weeks ago all the audio on my video are horribly distored with tons of white noise and the volume on peoples vices being all messed up. Has any one had this happen. I have not dropped the POcket or gotten it wet, and i already reset it.  I am taking our first fmaily truip in a week and the whole reason i got the pocket was for this trip wth my kids... PLease someone help
2019-7-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for that trouble that this has caused you. Can you please try to update the firmware of your DJI Osmo Pocket to its latest version for us to check if the problem will still persist. Also, please make sure that you are not covering the mic of the OP when recording, please be aware that there are two microphones in the handle: the main microphone is beside the Status LED, and the noise reduction microphone is on the bottom. Please keep us posted on the latest updates. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-20
Use props
AlbizuAlta1931
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the quick response.  Before posting i did check to see that i was using the most current firmware, and that i was not causing the distortion by blocking the mics (i made a few test videos).  I love the Oslo pocket, and have purchased several of your accessories from he controls wheel, wireless base, ND filters, mounts, etc. I am also saving for a Mavic Air, so needless to say i have really become found of DJI and its products. It is however troubling that this will be the second OSMO Pocket i purchased that developed some kind of issue. The first had an issue with the LCD and i had to return it. My very reason for getting it was in anticipation of my upcoming trip Monday the 29th, the the great video of the my kids i was hoping to get.. please help
2019-7-20
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

AlbizuAlta1931 Posted at 7-20 19:41
Thank you for the quick response.  Before posting i did check to see that i was using the most current firmware, and that i was not causing the distortion by blocking the mics (i made a few test videos).  I love the Oslo pocket, and have purchased several of your accessories from he controls wheel, wireless base, ND filters, mounts, etc. I am also saving for a Mavic Air, so needless to say i have really become found of DJI and its products. It is however troubling that this will be the second OSMO Pocket i purchased that developed some kind of issue. The first had an issue with the LCD and i had to return it. My very reason for getting it was in anticipation of my upcoming trip Monday the 29th, the the great video of the my kids i was hoping to get.. please help

Have you tried cycling through the volume settings to see if that makes any difference? Check that it's not on the loudest setting but on auto if using the internal mics. To do that make sure that in the video mode you are in the Pro mode and tape the settings icon to get to the volume menu.
It may also help if you post a video showing the problem.
2019-7-20
Use props
AlbizuAlta1931
lvl.1
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 7-20 21:00
Have you tried cycling through the volume settings to see if that makes any difference? Check that it's not on the loudest setting but on auto if using the internal mics. To do that make sure that in the video mode you are in the Pro mode and tape the settings icon to get to the volume menu.
It may also help if you post a video showing the problem.

i tried messing with the different volume settings and it di not seem to solve the problem.  Ho do i post a video?
2019-7-21
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

AlbizuAlta1931 Posted at 7-21 03:17
i tried messing with the different volume settings and it di not seem to solve the problem.  Ho do i post a video?

You would have to upload one of your video clips to a hosting site like Vimeo or YouTube and then link it to here. Even dropbox with a link would do. This site will not host large files directly.
2019-7-21
Use props
DEE LOO
New

Philippines

i have same problem here. i bought my osmo some time a year ago. it works perfectly well but one morning i noticed that the audio was distorded when i record a video clip.
2021-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules