Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GSPro stops at second waypoint
1254 2 2019-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansceff17c6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1834360 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

I'm doing a lot of mapping missions with a P4P.

It often happens that the drone flys to the first waypoint (beginn of mapping field), maps the first line to the second waypoint (takes the images) but then hoovers at that second pont and won't transit to the next line (to waypoint 3).

I observed that when the drone reaches waypoint 2, the speed decreases down from mapping speed to 0.4 km/h and stays there, allthough the drone hoovers in place. As I could see on other waypoints, the GSPro app needs the speed to be 0.0 km/h to go to the next waypoint.

Sometimes the drone hoovers few minutes and goes on, sometimes I can push it a bit and then it goes on.

This happens only at waypoint 2, eg the finish of first mapping line.

Any help?

2019-7-21
Use props
djiuser_tKBZWFFUTaXQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78524 ft
Canada

Check if your waypoint is at restricted zone. This happened to me and I had to hit RTH button.
2019-8-2
Use props
fansceff17c6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1834360 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

djiuser_tKBZWFFUTaXQ Posted at 8-2 17:10
Check if your waypoint is at restricted zone. This happened to me and I had to hit RTH button.

No, normal unrestricted place. If I force it a bit back and puch again forward then it reaches the waypoint and everything is ok.

This happens on most of the missions, no matter which place...
2019-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules