Osmo Shield
486 5 2019-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JDVideo
lvl.2
United States

I just purchased Osmo Shield for my OP. I think it's a good idea to get the extra warranty and have a no charge one time option for repair in case of accidentally breaking or damaging the camera. One never knows when that can happen. But there is one thing I'm not quite sure of, and that is in regards to the free two way shipping that's included. It mentions that the warranty comes into play after the one year warranty that comes with the camera, but does that mean that the two way free shipping is only available after that one year? I found that vague.

Thank you.
2019-7-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Once your Osmo Shield is already activated and an unexpected accident happened, DJI offers free repair service 1 time to you subject to this policy. The shipping fee will be free for this time. However, once you are already out of the warranty you need to pay for the one way shipping. Should you have any inquiries please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-7-24
Use props
JDVideo
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-24 11:51
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Once your Osmo Shield is already activated and an unexpected accident happened, DJI offers free repair service 1 time to you subject to this policy. The shipping fee will be free for this time. However, once you are already out of the warranty you need to pay for the one way shipping. Should you have any inquiries please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support!

Perhaps I worded my question wrong, but what I wanted to know is, if I sign up for Osmo Shield, is the free two way shipping free from the start, or only after the original one year warranty is over?
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JDVideo Posted at 7-24 14:04
Perhaps I worded my question wrong, but what I wanted to know is, if I sign up for Osmo Shield, is the free two way shipping free from the start, or only after the original one year warranty is over?

Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the confusion. The free two-way shipping would start on the time you activated your DJI Osmo Shield. Therefore, there would be  2 years but only 1 free repair. Should you have any inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-7-24
Use props
JDVideo
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-24 14:44
Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the confusion. The free two-way shipping would start on the time you activated your DJI Osmo Shield. Therefore, there would be  2 years but only 1 free repair. Should you have any inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support!

Awesome! Thank you for clearing that up for me. Let's hope I don't ever have to send it in, but it's nice to know that I am covered for two years.

Cheers
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JDVideo Posted at 7-24 15:38
Awesome! Thank you for clearing that up for me. Let's hope I don't ever have to send it in, but it's nice to know that I am covered for two years.

Cheers

It's my pleasure, JD. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you!
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules