Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My Very First Video Filmed With The Osmo Pocket
1293 11 2019-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jet Set Ron
lvl.1
Canada

I bought the Osmo Pocket after watching many review videos on YouTube.
I love to travel and have always been intrigued by point of view videos. I decided to start traveling again and wanted a small camera to take with me to film my videos. As soon as I decided the Osmo Pocket was the camera for me I jumped in my vehicle and got to the store just before it closed. Purchased the Osmo Pocket, unboxed it in the vehicle, plugged in the charger and drove downtown Vancouver to test it out. I left all settings on Auto and walked around trying the different modes. When I got home and uploaded the video to the computer I was pleasantly surprised how it turned out. I have a GoPro Hero 7 Black and the footage doesn't come close to the Osmo Pocket when I've filmed at night with Auto settings. Have a look and let me know what you think.

2019-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jet Set Ron. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video footage you have created using your DJI Osmo Pocket. You did an amazing work and thank you for your support.
2019-7-21
Use props
nilsonleow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136680 ft
Ukraine

Video unavailable...
2019-7-22
Use props
Jet Set Ron
lvl.1
Canada

nilsonleow Posted at 7-22 01:47
Video unavailable...

Thanks for the heads up. I think the video should play now.
2019-7-22
Use props
Stefkemac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 309672 ft
Belgium

Nice video and this for your first use of the osmo pocket. I wonder how good your holiday video’s are  going to be.
2019-7-22
Use props
Jet Set Ron
lvl.1
Canada

Stefkemac@mac.com Posted at 7-22 21:45
Nice video and this for your first use of the osmo pocket. I wonder how good your holiday video’s are  going to be.

Thanks. I didn't do much except turn it on film. I think the OP gets the compliment. I have to admit I'm lazy when it comes to learning proper settings etc. I prefer turning the OP on and letting it do the work for me. I did the video edit in iMovie and again I don't really know the ins and outs of the program. I have 3 weeks vacation starting today so let's see what I come up with
2019-7-22
Use props
nilsonleow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136680 ft
Ukraine

Jet Set Ron Posted at 7-22 18:33
Thanks for the heads up. I think the video should play now.

Yes! Cool video!
2019-7-23
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Nice stuff!

What rate did you use for the hyperlapses?
2019-7-23
Use props
Jet Set Ron
lvl.1
Canada

Curt1591 Posted at 7-23 01:51
Nice stuff!

What rate did you use for the hyperlapses?

Thanks!!

The first two hyperlapse clips were filmed at a speed rate of X30. The remaining were filmed at X15.
2019-7-23
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-7-23
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4