Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystalsky instruction manual
3652 5 2019-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pezza
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71302 ft
Australia

can someone please point me towards a full comprehensive user manual for the crystalsky monitor.
I am really struggling with this clunky softwared device.
Somewhere their must be proper instructions, this is truly frustrating
Thanks in advance
2019-7-21
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

The manual you got with the unit is it. It’s really not much to the monitor.

Can you perhaps post up what questions you have? Perhaps others can simply help you here.
2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Pezza. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. You can download the full user manual directly on our website. You may refer to the link and image provided below. Should you have any inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

https://www.dji.com/crystalsky/info#downloads

2019-7-23
Use props
pezza
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71302 ft
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-23 08:15
Hi, Pezza. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. You can download the full user manual directly on our website. You may refer to the link and image provided below. Should you have any inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

https://www.dji.com/crystalsky/info#downloads

This manual is so basic , it gives an over view of the CS. Their is absolutely no instruction at all for using the features of this device. It would be a good thing to be able to understand the actual use of the device
2019-7-24
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Like i said what features are you looking to find out more about? Ive been using the CS for a while now and I own two.
2019-7-28
Use props
Aerial Imaging
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331519 ft
Australia

marctronixx Posted at 7-28 15:56
Like i said what features are you looking to find out more about? Ive been using the CS for a while now and I own two.

For starters, I'd like to know how to use DJI Pilot and upload a KML
Secondly I'd like to modify camera settings so I can use my X4S camera
Third I'd like to know a little more about the file structures
forth I like to understand more about the advantages to having 2 sd slots on the CS

As has been said before the User guide DJI have created is slim on details for what is an expensive cluncky software.

I miss a simple ipad and DJI GS pro. Even the instructions/user guide you get with GS pro is good enough that you can understand most of the functions
2019-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules