Warp Stabilizer
1631 2 2019-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb2c0b78e
lvl.1

Canada

Hi there
Has anyone had the chance to work with the Ronin SC? I currently use the Moza Aircross. Although it's a great stabilizer, I still feel I need to use warp stabilizer in premiere pro for that perfectly stable video.

Wondering how stable / shaky the video is using the Ronin SC.

Thanks
2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regards to using the Ronin-SC. For additional information, you may check the link for camera compatibility for Ronin-SC. Thank you for your support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf
2019-7-22
Use props
Kinematic Digit
lvl.2
Canada

This is my first gimbal since the ill-fated and horrible Nebula 4000 when it first jumped on the scene 5-6 years ago. It really turned me off of portable gimbals for years despite still using it occasionally. On those occasions, I would use warp stabilizer, or optical image-stabilized lenses to try and compensate so it was never ideal.

Fast forward to now. I've had my Ronin-SC since Tuesday, and I'm now back in love with handheld gimbals.

The footage I've tested has been super smooth and excellent. Learning about the smooth track settings to make it even smoother and you can easily fine-tune how it handles your style of shooting. If you plan on doing dolly work with it, it's far more useful than my previous handheld gimbal, and although the smooth track does compensate for up and down motion, always better to still use a proper dolly track or wheels on a tripod.
2019-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules